Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > News & Updates > Diva Chix Revamp
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

User Tag List

Old 10-27-2019, 04:58 PM
Security Supervisor
Senior Community Moderator
Guild Moderator
Points: 146,539, Level: 100 Points: 146,539, Level: 100 Points: 146,539, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"Maybe it's not too late To learn how to love And forget how to hate"

My Mood: Grumpy
Mentioned: 2303 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2739 Post(s)
fashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrityfashionchallenged is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
DC Friend-A-Thon DC Friend-A-Thon 2nd Place Holiday Mad Libs Graphics Gauntlet 3rd place 
Total Awards: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat58 View Post
Ok, thanks, Liz. I was very disappointed that there was no Breast Cancer Awareness-themed GOC this year.
There wasn't one was there? I don't do all the GOCs anymore but I do like to try and do that one. Maybe nobody suggested it and Angie is so busy right now that she stuck to suggestions. Or they didn't put a date and she missed it.

Feb 4th is World Cancer (Awareness) Day, I am going to suggest that one. We should do both October and Feb 4th.

Wear Red is the 1st, but it could be any time that month (American Heart Month) if Angie doesn't want to do two Awareness too close to each other...

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Last edited by fashionchallenged; 10-27-2019 at 05:01 PM.

Old 10-27-2019, 05:50 PM
Bronze User
Points: 150,834, Level: 100 Points: 150,834, Level: 100 Points: 150,834, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Angelic
Mentioned: 481 Post(s)
Tagged: 70 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
cat58 is a mini celebritycat58 is a mini celebritycat58 is a mini celebritycat58 is a mini celebritycat58 is a mini celebritycat58 is a mini celebritycat58 is a mini celebritycat58 is a mini celebritycat58 is a mini celebritycat58 is a mini celebritycat58 is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
1st Place 2014 Holiday Dress Up Staff Member of the Month Mystery Costume Siggy 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionchallenged View Post
There wasn't one was there? I don't do all the GOCs anymore but I do like to try and do that one. Maybe nobody suggested it and Angie is so busy right now that she stuck to suggestions. Or they didn't put a date and she missed it.

Feb 4th is World Cancer (Awareness) Day, I am going to suggest that one. We should do both October and Feb 4th.

Wear Red is the 1st, but it could be any time that month (American Heart Month) if Angie doesn't want to do two Awareness too close to each other...
I know survivors and have known ones who lost the fight. We should honor them. You're probably correct in thinking that nobody suggested it. It seems like it's not as prominent in the culture these days as it was just a few years ago.

Old 11-07-2019, 12:01 PM
BeyHive
Points: 601,456, Level: 100 Points: 601,456, Level: 100 Points: 601,456, Level: 100
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%
Last Achievements

Previous Username: sweetcheeks
Mentioned: 280 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
itsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrityitsmik3y is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
DC Friend-A-Thon DC Friend-A-Thon All Tasks Completed DC Adventures Forum Profile Decorating Contest 
Total Awards: 18

I dont know if the design team would be up for it!?
But i think having Official CYO tutorials would be amazing!
I always refer to certain tutorials when i get in the CYO mood but with the whole tiny pic ordeal i can't see them anymore!

Just a thought? what do you guys think?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

set by: xocrazybeautiful

1 members like this post.