Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Guilds > Guild Avenue > Bela and Mode
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2017, 04:06 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 181,882, Level: 100 Points: 181,882, Level: 100 Points: 181,882, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 34.1% Activity: 34.1% Activity: 34.1%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Lurking
Mentioned: 464 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Vergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiekinsxo View Post
Iím not entirely sure! I have a new home, my first house, and Iíve decorated it a ton and I think the cozy-ness of it and the Christmas decorations are at fault lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, I can definitely understand that! In the Netherlands it's kind of not done to decorate your home until the 6th of december, because we have a similar holiday on the 5th (St. Nicolas, which is actually originally the 6th, but for some reason we celebrate it on the 5th), so everything Christmas is supposed to come after that (not everyone listens to that 'rule' though )
I guess the Christmas feels will come more for me too when I'll decorate my own home and there's more decoration outside as well

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Old 12-07-2017, 12:12 AM
Almost Famous
Points: 64,033, Level: 100 Points: 64,033, Level: 100 Points: 64,033, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

"Worrying is the most destructive habit."

Previous Username: pinkdaisy
My Mood: Cheerful
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
jamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
30 Day Forum Challenge Winner July Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergina View Post
Haha, I can definitely understand that! In the Netherlands it's kind of not done to decorate your home until the 6th of december, because we have a similar holiday on the 5th (St. Nicolas, which is actually originally the 6th, but for some reason we celebrate it on the 5th), so everything Christmas is supposed to come after that (not everyone listens to that 'rule' though )
I guess the Christmas feels will come more for me too when I'll decorate my own home and there's more decoration outside as well
Thatís interesting! In the US, itís pretty standard to decorate the day after thanksgiving, or sometimes even on thanksgiving with your family.

Old 12-12-2017, 07:04 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 181,882, Level: 100 Points: 181,882, Level: 100 Points: 181,882, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Vergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrityVergina is a mini celebrity

well, the Christmas feeling has arrived now mainly because the past two days it has been snowing a lot and we've had more snow in two days than we've had in the past five years or so in total I mean, tomorrow the snow will be gone again, but it's fun as long as it lasts! and it's good to know that there can actually still be more than 10cm snow in the Netherlands

Old 12-13-2017, 07:45 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 10,444, Level: 44 Points: 10,444, Level: 44 Points: 10,444, Level: 44
Level up: 10% Level up: 10% Level up: 10%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Fine
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
brandi22601 has disabled reputation

Hi. I'm Brandi and new to the guild. First off I just want to apologize for not being on much for the last 2 days.
I'm a stay at home mom with 4 kids. 3 boys and one little girl. My sons ages are 12, 5, and 3 and my little girl is 7 months.

1 members like this post.
Old 12-17-2017, 08:06 AM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi22601 View Post
Hi. I'm Brandi and new to the guild. First off I just want to apologize for not being on much for the last 2 days.
I'm a stay at home mom with 4 kids. 3 boys and one little girl. My sons ages are 12, 5, and 3 and my little girl is 7 months.
Hi Brandi! Welcome! (and sorry for the late response)
Four kids, that must be a busy household!
I'm Joyce and I am currently staying at home as well... gotta go job hunting but can't really find the motivation (as my boyfriend has a job and makes enough money for us to get by, but we won't have anything left for trips or other fun things). My dream job is to become a publishing author, so I'm trying to work on my novel right now, but DC with all the Christmas events going on is too distracting
Do you have any hobbies?

Old 12-20-2017, 11:33 AM
Baby Diva
Points: 3,005, Level: 22 Points: 3,005, Level: 22 Points: 3,005, Level: 22
Level up: 82% Level up: 82% Level up: 82%
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Last Achievements

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
twilightfan01 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Hi Brandi! Welcome! (and sorry for the late response)
Four kids, that must be a busy household!
I'm Joyce and I am currently staying at home as well... gotta go job hunting but can't really find the motivation (as my boyfriend has a job and makes enough money for us to get by, but we won't have anything left for trips or other fun things). My dream job is to become a publishing author, so I'm trying to work on my novel right now, but DC with all the Christmas events going on is too distracting
Do you have any hobbies?

Iím sorry it took so long to get back to you. I donít really have any hobbies. I love to read but donít get to do that hardly ever anymore. I donít get to do much right now.
Itís awesome that you are writing a novel. I have no creative bone in my body lol.
I look forward to reading it when it gets published

Old 01-17-2018, 10:42 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 10,444, Level: 44 Points: 10,444, Level: 44 Points: 10,444, Level: 44
Level up: 10% Level up: 10% Level up: 10%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Fine
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
brandi22601 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan01 View Post
Iím sorry it took so long to get back to you. I donít really have any hobbies. I love to read but donít get to do that hardly ever anymore. I donít get to do much right now.
Itís awesome that you are writing a novel. I have no creative bone in my body lol.
I look forward to reading it when it gets published

This is actually me. Idk how I got logged onto another account not sure whos account it even is.

Old 01-19-2018, 05:57 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi22601 View Post
This is actually me. Idk how I got logged onto another account not sure whos account it even is.
lol, that's very weird.

Anyway, I hope you'll be able to read my novel one day, as that means it'll be translated in English (I'm writing in Dutch, since that is my mother language and I feel most comfortable writing in Dutch)

Old 03-18-2018, 01:27 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 3,850, Level: 26 Points: 3,850, Level: 26 Points: 3,850, Level: 26
Level up: 17% Level up: 17% Level up: 17%
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%
Last Achievements

"*Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.~Albert Einstein"

My Mood: Sleepy
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
crazyluv4mcr has disabled reputation

I have a lot of crazy stuff going on!
First you can tell by my DC profile that I got married last Sep. To the most wonderful man in the world!
And I am pregnant, I am 25 weeks today, she's a girl. She moves so much now that she rocks me to sleep at night Her due date is July 1st xD
Her name will be Jasmine Willow Skye. I wanted to give her two middle names cause I find that interesting lol
I have two grand kids that are just barely over a year old, They live about 800 miles from me, we are planning a trip there in just over a week.
You may have noticed that I have been more active well during tax season I bought myself a high end lap top, It is extremely fast! I love it and it's so much easier to do this site now, Before it took about two hours or so of voting to make it to 500 votes. It was awful, so I didn't vote much. Now The time is nothing much really, I can get in 4000 in a day and it doesn't even take that long at all! I love this new laptop! <3

So in a nutshell that's what is going on right now in my life
huggs all around c:

I'm the kind of human wreckage that you love.
~Holly

Old 03-26-2018, 03:25 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyluv4mcr View Post
I have a lot of crazy stuff going on!
First you can tell by my DC profile that I got married last Sep. To the most wonderful man in the world!
And I am pregnant, I am 25 weeks today, she's a girl. She moves so much now that she rocks me to sleep at night Her due date is July 1st xD
Her name will be Jasmine Willow Skye. I wanted to give her two middle names cause I find that interesting lol
I have two grand kids that are just barely over a year old, They live about 800 miles from me, we are planning a trip there in just over a week.
You may have noticed that I have been more active well during tax season I bought myself a high end lap top, It is extremely fast! I love it and it's so much easier to do this site now, Before it took about two hours or so of voting to make it to 500 votes. It was awful, so I didn't vote much. Now The time is nothing much really, I can get in 4000 in a day and it doesn't even take that long at all! I love this new laptop! <3

So in a nutshell that's what is going on right now in my life
huggs all around c:

Sorry for the late reply, this thread was so quiet for a while.
Congrats on the marriage and the pregnancy! And let me tell you, I love that name! When I was younger I always wanted my name to be Jasmine and I'm still a bit sad I only have 1 name
And I did notice you had become more active! I'm happy for you that you've got such a great laptop now!

As for me, I've started working on a temporary job on the Keukenhof, the biggest flower park of the Netherlands (and I think Europe) in one of the restaurants. It's just for 2 months, since that's when the flowers are blooming, but it's kinda fun and at least I'm earning some money again which is especially nice since my boyfriend and I are looking for our first home to buy

Old 04-03-2018, 01:52 PM
Almost Famous
Points: 64,033, Level: 100 Points: 64,033, Level: 100 Points: 64,033, Level: 100
Last Achievements

jamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase

I hope everyone is well!

The weather is finally starting to warm up here, preparing for spring. It snowed this morning but not the bitter cold we usually get. I'm just ready to plant flowers and get some sunshine in my life.

Old 06-23-2018, 03:24 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Hi again. My daughter was born 6/6/18 she's very healthy so far. She was born prematurely at 36 weeks and 3 days. She weighed 6lb 9oz tho so was a big preemie xD I had a C-section so I'm still healing. Me and her dad have been taking shifts and being up with her. He sleeps during the day I sleep at night lol so far it's going well. She has been eating about 2 ounces an hour so without taking shifts there is no sleep! I love her though with everything I have and so does he so it's worth it.

~Holly

Old 07-01-2018, 03:31 AM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyluv4mcr View Post
Hi again. My daughter was born 6/6/18 she's very healthy so far. She was born prematurely at 36 weeks and 3 days. She weighed 6lb 9oz tho so was a big preemie xD I had a C-section so I'm still healing. Me and her dad have been taking shifts and being up with her. He sleeps during the day I sleep at night lol so far it's going well. She has been eating about 2 ounces an hour so without taking shifts there is no sleep! I love her though with everything I have and so does he so it's worth it.

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I wish you much of luck and happiness!

Old 07-01-2018, 05:47 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Quote:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I wish you much of luck and happiness!
Thank you. We are so happy c: I attached a pic of her and her dad

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 35114716_10156550663860763_917381443645079552_n.jpg (33.2 KB, 9 views)

~Holly

Old 07-02-2018, 04:10 AM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

awwww so cute!

Old 08-28-2018, 07:54 PM
Almost Famous
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Hi everyone! It's been awful quiet in here...

I hope everyone is doing well. :-)

Old 10-11-2018, 07:03 AM
Tarot reader
Points: 115,913, Level: 100 Points: 115,913, Level: 100 Points: 115,913, Level: 100
Activity: 95.6% Activity: 95.6% Activity: 95.6%
Last Achievements

""Be the change you want to see in the world""

Previous Username: stylitah
Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
Tagged: 55 Thread(s)
Quoted: 756 Post(s)
fox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Most changed over the past year Forum Colour Wars Prom Table Activities Partners Post-a-Thon 
Total Awards: 4

It is awfully quiet in here =(

"Humour saves patience, which saves love, which saves the whole world!"

Old 10-11-2018, 10:01 AM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiekinsxo View Post
Hi everyone! It's been awful quiet in here...

I hope everyone is doing well. :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox View Post
It is awfully quiet in here =(

I know, no one's ever on here anymore

So, how are you all doing? what are you up to? Tell us about your life recently! @irinapal @88mph @_xkilltonight @carolina502 @khushhi @fox @jamiekinsxo @smartinez79 @crazyluv4mcr @kismet @leighanne10 @sweet_monster @sabitarthedino @karie

Old 10-11-2018, 11:25 AM
Almost Famous
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

I’ve been doing good! I got promoted at work so I have been busy busy just trying to learn the ropes and new ways of things. Life at home is great as well. :-) It has even already began snowing here!!

How are all of you? What’s new?

Old 10-11-2018, 12:29 PM
Tarot reader
Points: 115,913, Level: 100 Points: 115,913, Level: 100 Points: 115,913, Level: 100
Activity: 95.6% Activity: 95.6% Activity: 95.6%
Last Achievements

""Be the change you want to see in the world""

Previous Username: stylitah
Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
Tagged: 55 Thread(s)
Quoted: 756 Post(s)
fox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrityfox is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Most changed over the past year Forum Colour Wars Prom Table Activities Partners Post-a-Thon 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
I know, no one's ever on here anymore

So, how are you all doing? what are you up to? Tell us about your life recently! @irinapal @88mph @_xkilltonight @carolina502 @khushhi @fox @jamiekinsxo @smartinez79 @crazyluv4mcr @kismet @leighanne10 @sweet_monster @sabitarthedino @karie
I am back to Portugal and trying to start building my own business. same old same old =D I missed you lot!

"Humour saves patience, which saves love, which saves the whole world!"