Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Voice of the Community > Feedback & Opinions > Positive Feedback
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

User Tag List

Old 06-18-2016, 12:20 AM
I love the BB guild! (:
Points: 52,299, Level: 100 Points: 52,299, Level: 100 Points: 52,299, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 44.2% Activity: 44.2% Activity: 44.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"The problems of today will eventually become the problems of yesterday. Keep moving on.."

My Mood: Happy
Mentioned: 1147 Post(s)
Tagged: 117 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1516 Post(s)
jennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Prom 2018 Forum Awards Forum Profile Decorating Contest 3rd Place 2014 Design a Holiday Dress 2nd Place 2014 Holiday Mad Libs 
Total Awards: 7

Default Forum Competitions!! (: ★

I love that the forum competitions seem to be becoming more frequent. They used to be so few and far between, but now we can have forum fun more often! & it's even gotten people in here that wouldn't normally come in here!! Thanks for all you do for us, forum team!! It definitely helps people like me, who are just trying to pass the time and stay sane (lol) have a little bit more fun here on DC & meet some other pretty awesome members!!
I've met new people, learned new things about people I've already known & even grown a lot closer with members I already considered to be friends. (: I just love taking part in these sort of competitions. I only wish that more people, who may not be tat comfortable with the forums, would branch out and join in on the fun!
But, I do have faith that if the competitions continue to be pretty frequent, we'll definitely see some new, curious faces! & I can't wait to meet you guys too!!

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Thanks Leabel, for the beautiful set!

Old 06-18-2016, 01:29 AM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

"If I'm dead, do I still have a mind?"

Previous Username: ashbee
My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 563 Post(s)
Tagged: 106 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3841 Post(s)
ocean_crumbles has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Forum Colour Wars Blog Contests 30 Day Forum Challenge Winner Congeniality  Award 
Total Awards: 37

I agree, hun. I love these forum competitions. i love the forums.

Please be aware that I no longer play the game. I check the forums every now and then out of habit so if you see me around feel free to message

1 members like this post.
Old 06-18-2016, 03:08 AM
Community Moderator
Points: 83,387, Level: 100 Points: 83,387, Level: 100 Points: 83,387, Level: 100
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%
Last Achievements

"whatever is good, let your mind dwell on it"

My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 1403 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
Quoted: 863 Post(s)
bittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
2015 March Madness Superstar 2015 Winter Wonderland Winner: Team Penguin 30 Day Forum Challenge Winner All Tasks Completed DC Adventures 
Total Awards: 8

Yes, I agree - I really like the adventures where you create your page and have events to complete throughout the month. Looking forward to the next one. The team competitions are fun also. I like that they give both types of fun.

Siggy by Hippie_Chick
"Whatever is good, honorable, just, and right; Let your mind dwell on these"

Old 06-18-2016, 11:51 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 309,295, Level: 100 Points: 309,295, Level: 100 Points: 309,295, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

"'Let them eat cake,' she says just like Marie Antoinette"

Previous Username: sweetxkissez
My Mood: Sleepy
Mentioned: 806 Post(s)
Tagged: 100 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
stargazer is a mini celebritystargazer is a mini celebritystargazer is a mini celebritystargazer is a mini celebritystargazer is a mini celebritystargazer is a mini celebritystargazer is a mini celebritystargazer is a mini celebritystargazer is a mini celebritystargazer is a mini celebritystargazer is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
2nd Place New Year's in New York Staff Member of the Month 1st place Decorate a Box of Chocolate 2nd place Forum Profile Decoration Contest 2011 

The forum team appreciates the feedback! Please feel free to share with us ideas and suggestions on how we can make competitions even better.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Old 06-18-2016, 03:58 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 42,192, Level: 90 Points: 42,192, Level: 90 Points: 42,192, Level: 90
Level up: 33% Level up: 33% Level up: 33%
Activity: 30.0% Activity: 30.0% Activity: 30.0%
Last Achievements

"Ehhhh"

Previous Username: dollsiluv
My Mood: Chatty
Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
nox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Colour Wars Forum Profile Decorating Contest 
Total Awards: 2

I love the forum competitions! I wish there was a way to incorporate the main site into them,and bring more people from the main site back here to. Form this community back up♡

♥Thank's Bex for the set ♥
Quote:
♡Meow♡
Take my love, take my land ♡ Take me where I cannot stand ♡ I don't care, I'm still free ♡ You can't take the sky from me ♡

Old 06-19-2016, 01:54 PM
I love the BB guild! (:
Points: 52,299, Level: 100 Points: 52,299, Level: 100 Points: 52,299, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"The problems of today will eventually become the problems of yesterday. Keep moving on.."

jennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Prom 2018 Forum Awards Forum Profile Decorating Contest 3rd Place 2014 Design a Holiday Dress 2nd Place 2014 Holiday Mad Libs 

Thanks for commenting guys!!

@nox I agree. There are people who are ssooooo comfortable on the main site, that they absolutely refuse to come to the forums. I honestly thought that this new Color Wars competition may bring some of them to the forums, because it's the perfect contest to help you get acquainted with the forums, but I guess it'll take even more to break those people out of their shells! Or after seeing this season, maybe there will be more people sign up next season!! Who knows!! Anyway, I love the forum team comps of absolutely all kinds. I love the forums, like you do, and I love seeing them more active like this. (:

Old 06-19-2016, 01:58 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

"Ehhhh"

nox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebritynox is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase

@jennamazingg yes! But the issue is, alot of people only follow here through links of member services, leading to different blogs or even leading to the newbie comps, but thats it. They see what the link has to offer and then just close it out, they don't know to explore the forums or what the forums have to offer. Which theres a whole list, including, but not limited to; the community, the competitions, the guides and tuts... alot of stuff. I honestly was thinking last night of making a blog or thread with a list of some of the stuff you can do on the forums (links included so they aren't stuck on that one page) but I have not yet decided on it!

Quote:
♡Meow♡
Take my love, take my land ♡ Take me where I cannot stand ♡ I don't care, I'm still free ♡ You can't take the sky from me ♡

2 members like this post.
Old 06-19-2016, 02:40 PM
I love the BB guild! (:
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Awards Showcase

@nox that sounds like an amazing idea to me!! I remember how scared I used to be of the forums. They're really intimidating at first, to people who haven't ever used forums on other sites, etc. That was me. But, then I started entering the Friend-a-thon and other forum contests and stuff that helped me get better acquainted with the forums & I started realizing they're really not that hard to get around. & they're actually kind of fun! So yeah, making something like that, making it easier for people to explore/ discover new areas of the forums would be a great idea! I 100% agree with that.

Old 06-19-2016, 02:42 PM
Emerald Empress User
Last Achievements

"Ehhhh"

Awards Showcase

@jennamazingg I think I probably will here soon. Maybe after I eat, i am starving!!

But yeah, back on dollwar, I visted the forums and was intimidated at first, but once I got acquainted with them I fell in love (and obsessed) haha! I stand by the fact that the forums give this game more of a community feel.

Quote:
♡Meow♡

Old 06-19-2016, 09:46 PM
CareBear
Points: 58,232, Level: 100 Points: 58,232, Level: 100 Points: 58,232, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

"Laugh as if you'll die tomorrow.:)"

Previous Username: kara34
My Mood: Stressed
Mentioned: 1046 Post(s)
Tagged: 83 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
beauty_chic has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest 2015 March Madness Superstar Life of the Party Anniversary 2014 
Total Awards: 5

I personally love all types of contests and activities here,
But,i cant catch a break with certain people.
People are mean to me and I have no idea why.
Its def, their problem,not mine.
I'm a Sweet Natured person and im not gonna get my heart busted anymore meeting the wrong types of people.
Therefore i wont be joining Team contests,anymore.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Old 06-20-2016, 01:03 AM
Pulse Supervisor
Points: 28,991, Level: 74 Points: 28,991, Level: 74 Points: 28,991, Level: 74
Level up: 59% Level up: 59% Level up: 59%
Activity: 92.5% Activity: 92.5% Activity: 92.5%
Last Achievements

"A fairy that dreams"

Mentioned: 1035 Post(s)
Tagged: 97 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
hada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrityhada_sonadora is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Prom 2018 Forum Awards Prom Table Activities 2014 Christmas Cake Decoration 31 Tasks Completed: DC Haunted Adventures 
Total Awards: 6

Yes I agree DC has come a long way since I first got here.
At first I was really shy and didn't know a lot so I avoided coming to the forums.
And now years later I am still shy, but I try to be as active as I can between the main site and forums.
DC is a amazing site and I can't imagine my life without it.

Signature by Liz

Avatar and signature set by hippie_chick. Gift from Shashenka.

Old 06-20-2016, 06:30 PM
Community Moderator
Points: 83,387, Level: 100 Points: 83,387, Level: 100 Points: 83,387, Level: 100
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%
Last Achievements

"whatever is good, let your mind dwell on it"

My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 1403 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
Quoted: 863 Post(s)
bittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebritybittey is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
2015 March Madness Superstar 2015 Winter Wonderland Winner: Team Penguin 30 Day Forum Challenge Winner All Tasks Completed DC Adventures 
Total Awards: 8

There is so much happening in the forums and it's not easy to navigate. You really have to do a lot in the forums to become comfortable with the forums. I find it a little intimidating so I try to do a lot of contest so I will become more comfortable with it. I do understand those who are a bit nervous about forum stuff.

Siggy by Hippie_Chick
"Whatever is good, honorable, just, and right; Let your mind dwell on these"

Old 06-20-2016, 08:29 PM
Clothing & Design Moderator
Points: 66,338, Level: 100 Points: 66,338, Level: 100 Points: 66,338, Level: 100
Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7%
Last Achievements

"Stop, take a moment and exhale!"

My Mood: Amazed
Mentioned: 1178 Post(s)
Tagged: 63 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1218 Post(s)
firstlady113 has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Prom Table Activities 2015 March Madness Superstar 2015 Winter Wonderland Winner: Team Penguin 
Total Awards: 3

I love the competitions and I love the forums in general! It makes it seem like this isn't just a fashion game but it's a community that we can make friends and talk about things funny and even look for help when we need advice But yes the games and contest are AWESOME!!!!

Thank You Lacetasy

Old 06-21-2016, 11:44 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 213,823, Level: 100 Points: 213,823, Level: 100 Points: 213,823, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

"Good Morning Sunshine... The Earth Says Hello!"

My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
r_e_n_e_e is a mini celebrityr_e_n_e_e is a mini celebrityr_e_n_e_e is a mini celebrityr_e_n_e_e is a mini celebrityr_e_n_e_e is a mini celebrityr_e_n_e_e is a mini celebrityr_e_n_e_e is a mini celebrityr_e_n_e_e is a mini celebrityr_e_n_e_e is a mini celebrityr_e_n_e_e is a mini celebrityr_e_n_e_e is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest Flashgame Blitz Superstar Winter Wonderland Olympics Team Winners Cycle 39 F-A-T 
Total Awards: 4

I'm glad these new competitions are pulling more people in the forums. I wish more designers visited the CYO request section more often like they used to. No one hardly ever posts there anymore I always love seeing what people come up with! and now you can't even convince people to design for perfumes hardly lol

Old 06-09-2018, 03:49 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 31,268, Level: 77 Points: 31,268, Level: 77 Points: 31,268, Level: 77
Level up: 53% Level up: 53% Level up: 53%
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Cheeky
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 28 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
kitten_licken is a name known to allkitten_licken is a name known to allkitten_licken is a name known to all

This is exactly why I rarely come to the forum. If it isn't linked to DC or on the board on DC, I completely forget about this here. I forget to check my email for a month, so remembering to come here and check it out without being informed of a comp, I just don't come here. Another thing that would be cool is if when u have notifications on the forum, it went into ur DC inbox. By the time I get over here, there is 20 things I missed lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nox View Post
I love the forum competitions! I wish there was a way to incorporate the main site into them,and bring more people from the main site back here to. Form this community back up♡