Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Newbie Shack > Tutorials > Create Your Own Tutorials
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 4,532, Level: 28 Points: 4,532, Level: 28 Points: 4,532, Level: 28
Level up: 44% Level up: 44% Level up: 44%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Asleep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
stylefreak is a mini celebritystylefreak is a mini celebritystylefreak is a mini celebritystylefreak is a mini celebritystylefreak is a mini celebritystylefreak is a mini celebritystylefreak is a mini celebritystylefreak is a mini celebritystylefreak is a mini celebritystylefreak is a mini celebritystylefreak is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Summer Spectacular 2011 DC Friend-A-Thon 1st Place 
Total Awards: 2

Default How do I change my doll's pose?

Where do I change my diva's pose?
You select a different pose for your diva in the Wardrobe by selecting which Body layer you want. The Wardrobe contains all the items you own to create a diva with. For more information about the Wardrobe, click HERE. At any time while in the Wardrobe, you change your pose to Carol by removing the Body layer.

What is the body layer?
In Diva Chix, there are layers, and one of those layers is called the Body layer. The Body layer is the diva, it is her body, her pose. Users can upload different bodies for the diva. This gives variety to how the diva can pose.

Where Can I Get Bodies?
You can buy bodies in the DC Shopping Mall, DC User Shops, or create your own (CYO).

1. The DC Shopping Mall offers a posed doll named 'Carol' and the original doll, "Veronica'. In the shopping mall there is also clothing for each of these poses. HERE is a tutorial on how to buy clothes from the shopping mall.
Veronica is also available with celebrity faces, for more information, click HERE.

2. To learn more about how to purchase bodies in DC user shops, click HERE.

3. You can also create your own bodies and clothes for them and upload them using the CYO feature. You can not upload them together, the clothing and body must be on separate layers.

What is CYO?
CYO is Create Your Own, if you want to learn more about CYO, click HERE.

How Do I Create My Own Body?
Before being able to create and upload your own body, you must first purchase the CYO upgrade. HERE is a tutorial that discusses upgrades and how to buy them.
If you want to upload a Body it costs 40 Coins, and 100,000 Moolah. You must also know how to work with programs such as paintshop, GIMP or any other programs you use. If you want to learn how to upload CYO, click HERE.

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Last edited by fashionchallenged; 03-22-2016 at 09:32 PM.

1 members like this post.
Closed Thread