Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
chococat has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Rollercoaster Scream: I <3 DC First Place 30 Day Forum Challenge Winner 
Total Awards: 2

Unhappy My mom works too much and I have no friends

I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE it when my mum works. Especially when she works late. I feel so abandoned. I am home alone all day. I always miss Peggy (my mum) SO much! She's the only person I ever spend any time with. She's pretty much my life. My life is just made up of three components: My mum, School, and the Internet. I have no friends. At all. Seriously. Laugh all you want. I don't care. But guess what? Spoiler: I really do care. I am 15 years old and I neve never had any friends. I've had aquaintances, a few, but never had a best friend. Plus, everyone in my whole town H A T E S me. To death. Except for this one aquaintence that I k i n d a get along with. Her name is Tess, and I've been to her house once, but then I had to leave right away because I was diabetic and my blood sugar was low and so I had to eat and I didn't wanna beg her for food, so I had my mom pick me up. Ever since, I've dreamed and dreamed of going to her house to hang out with her. She's really cool, and smart, and nice, and funny. But she doesn't really consider me a friend. And I wanna be closer to her, because she's the only one in town who doesn't hate me. I just sit there every day waiting and waiting on the bus for her to hopefully maybe ask me to come over again./but it never happens. And I wish I could get up the courage to ask her to hang out at my house, or go do something fun with me. I have no friends at all. And it fricken sucks.

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

black & white set by sunshinevalley/Anna
blended set by pandori/Britney

join my FANSITE
http://www.divachix.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25505&dateline=134377  1229
my request thread my freebies my competition (hurry!) join my forum

Old 04-15-2012, 02:53 PM
Addicted to DC
Points: 436,088, Level: 100 Points: 436,088, Level: 100 Points: 436,088, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

"When you've all but given up, float back to me."

My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
cottoncandy813 is a mini celebritycottoncandy813 is a mini celebritycottoncandy813 is a mini celebritycottoncandy813 is a mini celebritycottoncandy813 is a mini celebritycottoncandy813 is a mini celebritycottoncandy813 is a mini celebritycottoncandy813 is a mini celebritycottoncandy813 is a mini celebritycottoncandy813 is a mini celebritycottoncandy813 is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Staff Member of the Month Staff Color Games 

It really does suck when it feels like you have no one. I'm sorry
But like you said, you just have to work up the courage to ask that girl to hang out! Waiting for her by the bus isn't the best solution and she probably doesn't even know you want to hang out with her. Also, I really doubt that the entire town hates you.
Are there any clubs at school or in the community that might interest you and you could join? That's the easiest way to make friends.

sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker

Old 04-15-2012, 03:21 PM
semi-dead.
Points: 343,173, Level: 100 Points: 343,173, Level: 100 Points: 343,173, Level: 100
Activity: 11.6% Activity: 11.6% Activity: 11.6%
Last Achievements

"and in death, she found happiness."

Previous Username: evildreamz
My Mood: Happy
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
retrobarbie is a mini celebrityretrobarbie is a mini celebrityretrobarbie is a mini celebrityretrobarbie is a mini celebrityretrobarbie is a mini celebrityretrobarbie is a mini celebrityretrobarbie is a mini celebrityretrobarbie is a mini celebrityretrobarbie is a mini celebrityretrobarbie is a mini celebrityretrobarbie is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Valentine's Day Graphic Contest 
Total Awards: 1

Facebook people! It will sound like the worst idea ever but if you do a couple of statuses doing likes&dislikes for people and you say you wish you knew them better, it makes people aware you want to know them
Like Kelly said, checkout some clubs&ask Tess to hang out!

set by everdream <3

Old 04-15-2012, 03:53 PM
cat connoisseur
Points: 230,738, Level: 100 Points: 230,738, Level: 100 Points: 230,738, Level: 100
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%
Last Achievements

Previous Username: unicornrobot
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
zombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrityzombies is a mini celebrity

If you already feel like everyone hates you (which I doubt they do) then you really have nothing to lose by approaching people yourself. I was lucky enough to make friends when I was 10/11 that have stuck with me ever since but otherwise I'm not really social enough for new ones unless said friends force them on me lol
I also like the Facebook idea, it's easier to be more open with people online.

Old 04-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Your mom
Points: 8,379, Level: 39 Points: 8,379, Level: 39 Points: 8,379, Level: 39
Level up: 33% Level up: 33% Level up: 33%
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"Hail Hydra"

Previous Username: ashbee
My Mood: Busy
Mentioned: 221 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
ocean_crumbles has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
DC Friend-A-Thon Congeniality  Award Blog Contests Best Blog Post 
Total Awards: 32

awwwww. <3 I know what you mean. I hated when my mum would take the long shifts. talk to your mom and see if she can get hours that suit you better. But also understand if she can't. <3 Also, I am sure that there are some people out there who like you. Sure, there are haters, but love, they are everywhere. But if people hate you, it means you stood up for something.

Also, due to what happened between us, you might think that I hate you but the truth is I actually like you(tho I do sometimes get annoyed by you but I get annoyed by everyone at some point, so don't take it to heart). If you ever need a friend, who you can trust with things, I am willing to be that person.

Take care, lovely.

Old 04-16-2012, 01:12 AM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 4,489, Level: 28 Points: 4,489, Level: 28 Points: 4,489, Level: 28
Level up: 30% Level up: 30% Level up: 30%
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Last Achievements

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."

Previous Username: staryskye
My Mood: Psychedelic
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
starryskye is a mini celebritystarryskye is a mini celebritystarryskye is a mini celebritystarryskye is a mini celebritystarryskye is a mini celebritystarryskye is a mini celebritystarryskye is a mini celebritystarryskye is a mini celebritystarryskye is a mini celebritystarryskye is a mini celebritystarryskye is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Holiday Mad Libs Contest Kawaii Christmas Swap 

I've been there. When I was 15, my best friend was my notebook.

I know where you are. You want someone to walk up to you and make the first move. You want that girl who will become closer than a sister to magically appear so you can have sleepovers and tell her all your problems and worries. I know how that feels.

But I can tell you that it won't happen that way. This is the hardest thing to do and the hardest thing to hear, but you've got to step out of your comfort zone. Ask a classmate about a homework question (whether you need help or not), pluck up the courage to ask Tess if she'd want to grab a couple friends to go see a movie this weekend, or join in a conversation before class with people.

(Movies are especially helpful in this kind of situation because you don't have to worry about keeping a conversation going the whole time. Plus, there's something to automatically talk about when the movie is over.)

It's not easy, but it's worth it. If you need someone for support, feel free to send me a message. I know where you are and how impossible it feels.

Philippians 4:13

Old 04-17-2012, 07:13 PM
Prom Queen
Points: 46,835, Level: 95 Points: 46,835, Level: 95 Points: 46,835, Level: 95
Level up: 25% Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Last Achievements

"i moustache you a question, but i'll shave it for later."

Previous Username: helthegreennerd
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
colours is a mini celebritycolours is a mini celebritycolours is a mini celebritycolours is a mini celebritycolours is a mini celebritycolours is a mini celebritycolours is a mini celebritycolours is a mini celebritycolours is a mini celebritycolours is a mini celebritycolours is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Voice of The Community Voice of The Community 

i totally get you. i would say you shouldn't necessarily ask her straight up to hang out, but maybe try to talk with her at the bus stop. if you guys talk more, you guys will be able to become closer. i know it might seem really hard to make the first move and talk with people, but trust me, they don't bite! most people will be happy to have a conversation, just know how to keep it going, and try to be interested in what they have to say.

but like trust me, i have definitely been there. in middle school i felt so alone because the friends i did have all went to different schools, and the kids at my school pretty much ignored me. even now, i get those feelings that nobody likes me. but in the grand scheme of things, people are not that bad. i'm sure people in your town don't actually hate you, no matter how much you feel like they do.

some nights i rule the world with barlights and pretty girls