Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Imagination Boulevard > Creative Tales > ♥ Peace, Love & Serenity ♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

User Tag List

Old 03-14-2012, 07:06 AM
Household Name
Points: 120,559, Level: 100 Points: 120,559, Level: 100 Points: 120,559, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Worried
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ashrry is a mini celebrityAshrry is a mini celebrityAshrry is a mini celebrityAshrry is a mini celebrityAshrry is a mini celebrityAshrry is a mini celebrityAshrry is a mini celebrityAshrry is a mini celebrityAshrry is a mini celebrityAshrry is a mini celebrityAshrry is a mini celebrity

You write really well ♥ looking forward to the next chapter!

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Old 03-15-2012, 07:52 PM
don't save me
Points: 238,261, Level: 100 Points: 238,261, Level: 100 Points: 238,261, Level: 100
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Last Achievements

"noʎ - ,,˙˙˙ʞɔǝu ʎɯ 'ʍO,,"

Previous Username: cooliochix
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
hidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
DC Friend-A-Thon Blog Dedication Color Scheme Award 2nd place Valentines Blog Dedication Week 
Total Awards: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashrry View Post
You write really well ♥ looking forward to the next chapter!
thank you! (:

right now I have some of chapter 2, will try to finish it! and I think I will start a blog so people won't have to look for the chapters

1 members like this post.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:32 PM
Sapphire Princess User
Points: 6,393, Level: 34 Points: 6,393, Level: 34 Points: 6,393, Level: 34
Level up: 13% Level up: 13% Level up: 13%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

"Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt."

Location: Canada right now, but hopefully in NY or California some day
My Mood: Mellow
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 18 Thread(s)
Tsukirin has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Cold Weather Couture-1st Place 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidingbutterflies View Post
thank you! (:

right now I have some of chapter 2, will try to finish it! and I think I will start a blog so people won't have to look for the chapters
I expect another chapter soon

Home is where the heart is

Old 04-05-2012, 07:49 PM
don't save me
Points: 238,261, Level: 100 Points: 238,261, Level: 100 Points: 238,261, Level: 100
Last Achievements

hidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
DC Friend-A-Thon Blog Dedication Color Scheme Award 2nd place Valentines Blog Dedication Week 

chapter 2

Why is it that the smallest thing in the world can bother me? I’m not too sure, and I wish I knew the solution. Every little annoying thing combined together makes my head explode!

My mood swings are horrible. Maybe it’s my self-esteem. When I talk to people, I feel better. When I go a while without talking to people, I am depressed. I hate this. I am not the social type. I only have a few friends and can’t keep up with having a lot of friends for some reason. But, when I do need a friend, there really isn’t anyone there for me at the time; which is one of my reasons I hate school sometimes. I get randomly pick in classes and am forced to make new friends, sometimes not being successful. Luckily, lunch was a good one today.

We were all gathered in our usual table, us four, Jessica, Harley, Marcos, and me. We were having a conversation about some recent news that I don’t really remember at the moment, when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned to see who it was and it was David. He happened to come again to lunch, but not to see me, to see his friend. He smiled and waved “hi” to me. I smiled as well, and waved back. I turned back to the lunch table. My friends were staring at me. Oh not again, I thought.

Marcos just made the same look like yesterday, and then brushed his hand down his shoulder in an exaggerating sexy way.

“Really,” I commented, trying not to blush again. He brushed his hand again, and my friends just laughed. “When are you going to let this go?”

“So you do know him,” noticed Marcos.

“Yeah, so?” I said.

“What’s his name?” asked Marcos.

“I’m not telling you.” I responded. It looked like he knew they weren’t going to get anywhere. I continued with what we were talking about, “So what happened after the sumo guy fell on the tv host?” From there on, we just kept eating lunch and talked about funny stuff. It wasn’t after about 10 minutes, when Harley’s boyfriend, Clay, came to join us. Harley introduced us to him and him to us.

We were all making casual conversations when I learned that, that David guy apparently knows Clay. He stopped at our table and was chatting with Clay. Anyone can guess what happened next.

Everyone stopped talking except for David and Clay. Marcos and Harley were just staring at me with that look-who-is-here look. After David left, Clay seemed to notice the weird tension in the table. I wished Marcos didn’t have that look on his face. Or maybe he knew because Harley must have whispered something fast to Clay. Because sooner after David left, he asked me, “So what’s up with you and David?”
“Huh?” I said.

“Do you want me to ask him out for you or tell him or something?” Clay asked.

“Oh my goodness,” I said. “I do not like him! He is just a friend!”

“It doesn’t look like it.” Ugh, I hate that I look like this.
“Okay, it just so happens, that David is a really good friend to me, and I get happy every time I see him.” I said which was actually true.

“But you like him”

“I don’t.”

“You do.”

“No I really don’t, Clay!”

“Okay, if you say so.” He said in a sarcastic tone. "But, I'll talk to him either way." He smiled. Oh how I hate his smile. Very cute, but devilish. I could feel my cheeks warm. That means I must have blushed, again.

I was just about to say something, but the bell rang and I went to my third hour class.

Old 04-05-2012, 07:53 PM
don't save me
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukirin View Post
I expect another chapter soon
Sorry that took me so long! But I got an idea for chapter 3, so I'm writing it down now

Old 04-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Sapphire Princess User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

*sigh* the trouble with friends and teenage crushes haha

Old 04-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 87,483, Level: 100 Points: 87,483, Level: 100 Points: 87,483, Level: 100
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Last Achievements

"live life as full as you can today as if there is no tomorrow"

Previous Username: cheetah103093
My Mood: Breezy
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
ravenstarz is a mini celebrityravenstarz is a mini celebrityravenstarz is a mini celebrityravenstarz is a mini celebrityravenstarz is a mini celebrityravenstarz is a mini celebrityravenstarz is a mini celebrityravenstarz is a mini celebrityravenstarz is a mini celebrityravenstarz is a mini celebrityravenstarz is a mini celebrity

oh wow this is so amazing, i love how clay just wants to talk to david either way about the situation lol.

Old 04-06-2012, 05:00 PM
don't save me
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukirin View Post
*sigh* the trouble with friends and teenage crushes haha
yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah103093 View Post
oh wow this is so amazing, i love how clay just wants to talk to david either way about the situation lol.
Glad you liked it!

Chapter three, coming up!

Old 04-06-2012, 05:04 PM
don't save me
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

chapter 3

It’s finally Friday! I hate waking up at six every single day. The only reason I hate school, it’s because it starts so early. If it started at 8 or 9, I would love school!

So, to celebrate that today is Friday; I listened to Katy Perry’s T.G.I.F. song repeatedly on the way to school. Hey, it’s a really good and long song. At least it’s better than Rebecca’s song, isn’t it?

There’s this stupid rule in my school that everyone has to get there 30 minutes earlier for “study hall” before school starts. Barely anyone uses the study hall wisely. All we do is chat and chat, which is a problem for me, since I don’t have a lot of close friends to talk to. The one I hang out with all mornings, gets here 15 minutes after me, since she drives. So every morning I walk around and look for someone to talk to for about 1 or 2 minutes, before they walk off to their closer friends.

I was walking around this morning, and I saw one of my friends, Selena, in the computer hub all alone. I decided to walk over to her and make a small conversation.

“Hey,” I said when she saw me walking in her direction. “How are you?”

“Good, thanks,” She smiled.

“Are you doing homework?” I asked as I looked into her computer.

“Nope, I’m looking at prom dresses.”

“Oh wow, you’re going to this year’s prom? But you’re only a sophomore!”

“Yeah, but I’m going to my boyfriend’s school’s prom, not this one.”

“Oh, I see.”

“Yeah, but my boyfriend wants to go in a camouflage suit.”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“Nope, and then he wants to put on a hideous orange shirt underneath. That doesn’t look good together!”

“Oh wow,” I said. “Does he know you don’t like it?”

“Hell yeah! But he still doesn’t changes his mind!”

“That’s funny, so what do you want to wear?” I asked.

“I think these ones with that dress,” Selena pointed to the images on the computer. “Or maybe with that dress.”

“Really? Purple cowboy boots with that cute beige dress?” I don’t know which one I hate more; the camouflage suit or the purple boots, I thought.

“Yeah I think it looks cute,” Selena answered. That’s why they are together. Both of them have weird fashion taste.

“Okay, well I think you guys should find something to match,” I suggested. “So good luck finding more dresses. I have to go.”

“Okay thanks and bye.” She waved bye.

So now I have like 5 minutes before my friend gets here. Let’s see if I can find anyone else to talk to. I went downstairs and passed by the sophomore lockers. Then I saw David sitting on a bench. Since I barely talk to him, I decided to walk over to him and say hi.

“Hi David” I said. He just stuck his tongue out at me. “Hey that’s not nice.” I stuck my tongue out at him, too.

“Haha, Ariel. How are you?” He said.

“I’m good, just waiting for my friend to get here. Where are you going?” I said as he got up and started to walk.

“I just remembered I had to go to my locker and get something,” he said.

“Okay, I’ll walk with you, I don’t know where you locker is at. So I will soon,” I said.

“Oh so now you’re stalking me?” He asked.

“Yeah, pretty much. I need to find out what you have first hour also,” I joked.

“Haha, very funny. I have geometry class, in fact.” We got to his locker pretty soon, since he said, “So this is my locker, anything else you wanna know?”

“Yes, so your locker is next to the sophomore lockers. But you’re technically what grade?” I asked.

“I’m a junior, but if it wasn’t for a stupid school rule, I would be a senior. I got moved down, since I moved from another state.”

“Oh, well sucks to be with the sophomores,” I said.

“They’re not that bad,” he said. There was this awkward silence, and I didn’t know what else to say. I heard a girl say hi to David from a distance and started walking our direction. Gosh, why does David has so many friends?

“Well, I got to go, my friend is waiting for me at her locker. I’ll see you.” I said and walked away.

“Bye Ariel,” said David.

Last edited by hidingbutterflies; 04-07-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Old 04-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Sapphire Princess User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

This girl's brave :s I'd never just walk up to a guy I liked and 'stalk' him xD

Old 04-07-2012, 05:33 PM
don't save me
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

chapter 4

Lunch that day, was the same as always, only without the David teasing. David stopped showing up at lunch, so they stopped. Clay only stopped by whenever he was bored in his class, and used the excuse to go to the bathroom to see his girlfriend at lunch. Which I thought was cute, but could really get him in trouble, because I think he did get in trouble today.

It was in the middle of lunch when he showed up. Everyone just said hi to him, and we returned talking about the most random topic.

“So next week, it’s a new quarter right?” Marcos asked. “New classes.”

“Yeah, is anybody getting their lunch switched?” I asked.

“Nope, I’m still having A lunch,” Jessica said.

“Good, me too,” I said.

“Yeah, I’m still having A lunch, too,” Marcos said. “But I’m sitting somewhere else.”

“What?!” Jessica and I said at the same time and shocked. “You’re moving tables?”

“Yeah, I’m going to sit with some of my friends,” He said.

“But lunch is like really funny with you,” Jessica said. “It’ll be boring without you.” Which was kind of true. But I don’t blame Marcos. He’s a guy and why would he want to sit at a table of weird girls, when he has his guy friend? Well, we’re not completely weird. The other girls at my table are.
“Well, sorry,” Marcos said. “You’ll find something to do.” Strangely, Jessica got quiet.

“Okay, well we should enjoy a good last day of lunch together,” I said.

“Mmhmm.” Jessica said. What’s wrong with Jessi?
Before I started to think about the idea, that Jessi may actually like Marcos, Clay got up and kiss Harley goodbye.

“So what did I miss?” Harley asked.

“Marcos is leaving.” I said.

“What? Why?” she asked.

“He’s sitting by his friends.” I responded. But she didn’t hear me. She was too busy looking something or somewhere behind me. I turned around. Some teacher was arguing with Clay. Damn, he didn’t have a pass and could not get out of the cafeteria. I don’t get this; they let you in, in the middle of lunch, but they don’t let you out? But, it looks like Clay gave up arguing with the teacher and returned to our table.

“Yeah, I can’t get out because I don’t have a freaking pass,” Clay said.

“Oh I told you, you should have stayed in your class!” Harley said.

Cute. They act like a newly married couple. Harley and Clay continued to talk on their own. Marcos and Jessica were also talking to each other. They would look cute together.

There was a weird feeling in my chest. I felt alone for the first time in a long time.

Last edited by hidingbutterflies; 04-07-2012 at 05:40 PM.

Old 04-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Sapphire Princess User
Last Achievements

Awards Showcase

Marcos, how could you? D:

And you're on a roll, girlie lol

Old 12-23-2012, 01:41 AM
Post-A-Holic
Points: 123,831, Level: 100 Points: 123,831, Level: 100 Points: 123,831, Level: 100
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Last Achievements

"That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt ~ Augustus Waters."

Previous Username: purplediva27
My Mood: Amazed
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
phantom is a mini celebrityphantom is a mini celebrityphantom is a mini celebrityphantom is a mini celebrityphantom is a mini celebrityphantom is a mini celebrityphantom is a mini celebrityphantom is a mini celebrityphantom is a mini celebrityphantom is a mini celebrityphantom is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Partners Post-a-Thon 

Such a great story!