Points: 1,153, Level: 13 Points: 1,153, Level: 13 Points: 1,153, Level: 13
Level up: 36% Level up: 36% Level up: 36%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jozaem has disabled reputation
Lightbulb My thoughts on new things.

I have thoughts about different things we could do to make this game more fun. I think it would be cool for the guilds to have houses like sorority houses where with the first upgrade would start the first floor and you could pay to make rooms for each of the people in your guild. All done with the guild money being used it not only gives the guild members want to come online so they can get their room have divachix have designers come in to make the furniture gives of something to spend our coins on to put furniture in our homes. Maybe a create your own furniture where we could upload our own so we can have a variety. All having there individual upload prices but to save on money just buy the furniture from the shop. Also make it to where the houses can battle like the person in your guild battles with their room and get style for the guild and the person who wins. And have it's own hot or not so we could have more ways to get hot or not points for our guilds and ourselves. If the people out there wants a room it would give them incentive to want to join a guild who has the upgrade. It's just my thoughts I come up with different ideas I'll update. Have a great day. Jozaem,

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !