View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 07:43 AM
Senior Community Moderator
Points: 139,158, Level: 100 Points: 139,158, Level: 100 Points: 139,158, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 49.1% Activity: 49.1% Activity: 49.1%
Last Achievements

"Attitude is everything..."

Previous Username: orbock
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2503 Post(s)
Tagged: 112 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2114 Post(s)
hippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Most likely to have nine lives Forum Colour Wars Prom Table Activities Graphic Battle Royale 
Total Awards: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by molokai View Post
Right now the poll is 16-15 against using the perfume. The stop using it group has led since I first saw the poll and even though it's close to 50/50 now doesn't it say something that that many are against it?

Polls and threads here aren't really representative because so many guild and non guild players either never come to the forums, don't post or have given up posting. Yes it's their problem if they don't speak up but come on! A lot of people have difficulty with conflict and/or voicing opinions they know many will disagree with (especially if those they disagree with are "important" players, friends, guild officers, etc.).

Not many players are going to ask for loyalty points. I wouldn't! Small or new guilds may have members who aren't coin or time rich to accumulate loyalty points to donate. In my own guild players I thought would have tons of loyalty points had none because they'd turned them in for gts! So I figure "guild support" means 1 or 2 members in some of the more established guilds who have loyalty points to spare (like me). But in all honesty I got tired of it and that's when I found out players I thought would have no problem donating didn't have the points to donate!

So I go back to stop allowing the perfume or make it available to all participants.

(I copied and pasted this from another thread! Too much of the same in different places!)

I do not think the amount voting on either side pro/con is significant. 15 or 16 out of even 192 people who have played is not statistically significant!

I do think the perfume should be available to all- and really it already is- it is just a matter of how you spend your loyalty points (personal choice)- but Guilds should be able to purchase in some way for their survivors.

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !