View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 10:04 PM
Senior Community Moderator
Points: 137,672, Level: 100 Points: 137,672, Level: 100 Points: 137,672, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 26.5% Activity: 26.5% Activity: 26.5%
Last Achievements

"Attitude is everything..."

Previous Username: orbock
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2392 Post(s)
Tagged: 111 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2105 Post(s)
hippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrityhippie_chick is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Most likely to have nine lives Forum Colour Wars Prom Table Activities Graphic Battle Royale 
Total Awards: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by molokai View Post
I've given loyalty points to GS players numerous times to get perfumes irregardless of whether in my guild or another. The one perfume I would get with loyalty points I can't so mine just keep building up. HOWEVER I don't think either one of us is the "norm". I truly think most players use their loyalty points for GTs hoping mostly for coins!

If players or the site want to change what Guild Survivor is all about that fine by me. The perfumes have changed it a lot. I thought it was almost like an "endurance" test struggling to get guild battles accepted while doing GOC and guild contests. Then they added Sundays off to give contestants a break and time to enter GOC and contests. Then they added the perfumes to the loyalty shop and now we have ads telling us to send GS players battle requests and they click buttons sending out battle requests. I actually think adding voting to the mix for results is a good idea but that's not what this is about.

And in all honesty if I don't think the perfume should be used at all I certainly don't think they should become an "award" for something while survivor is running.
I think of it more like the Survivor Contest is evolving with the game- not that it is intentionally being changed. As DC adds new features- it is only natural that they become incorporated into various contests.

I do think there is plenty of time for members who wish to participate to build up loyalty points, and if not- their guild should stand behind them and
donate loyalty points to enable their player to represent them with every advantage.

I could never compete in Survivor without Blast because I work and am not always able to sit at a computer all day. At least with Blast, I can use my phone- having to do individual battles with the phone- well- just not happening!

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Click pic to go to Holiday Extravaganza!