View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 11:04 PM
Almost Famous
Points: 63,870, Level: 100 Points: 63,870, Level: 100 Points: 63,870, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

"Worrying is the most destructive habit."

Previous Username: pinkdaisy
My Mood: Cheerful
Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
jamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrityjamiekinsxo is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
30 Day Forum Challenge Winner July Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

I'm not sure if this has been brought up lately, I honestly haven't taken the time to sift through this thread. But something needs to be done to make it harder to a) create a guild and b) maintain a guild. We currently have almost 50 guilds, and the demand for this guilds is just not that large.
I am a guild owner myself, and even though we are ranked somewhat decent for having 3 members, it is extremely difficult to find members, because they just aren't out there.
Any suggestions on a way to maybe make guilds harder to keep? By this I mean, the most active players will remain owners, and those who show up once in a blue moon will no longer be able to have a guild. This could eliminate the guilds that are actually no longer really cared for, making it easier for those of us who are remaining active to reel in some new members and build.

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

1 members like this post.