View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 11:15 PM
Co-owner of the BB guild!
Points: 51,893, Level: 99 Points: 51,893, Level: 99 Points: 51,893, Level: 99
Level up: 93% Level up: 93% Level up: 93%
Activity: 48.8% Activity: 48.8% Activity: 48.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"The problems of today will eventually become the problems of yesterday. Keep moving on.."

My Mood: Happy
Mentioned: 1144 Post(s)
Tagged: 116 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1502 Post(s)
jennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrityjennamazingg is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Prom 2018 Forum Awards Forum Profile Decorating Contest 3rd Place 2014 Design a Holiday Dress 2nd Place 2014 Holiday Mad Libs 
Total Awards: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by handarose View Post
@brokentears_ Hey Lauren! My favorite tv shows are One Tree Hill, Chicago Fire, This is Us, and Revenge! I like a lot more than that but those are my top faves

@jennamazingg My favorite youtuber is Colleen Ballinger! I also love the videos that Shane Dawson has been making this year. Also Jenna Marble always makes me cry laugh hahaha
I was secretly hoping you'd say you like Jenna Marbles lol That's one of the very few that I've seen many videos of & I love her!!

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Thanks Leabel, for the beautiful set!