View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 09:50 PM
Emerald Empress User
Points: 132,682, Level: 100 Points: 132,682, Level: 100 Points: 132,682, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 99.4% Activity: 99.4% Activity: 99.4%
Last Achievements

My Mood: Cool
Mentioned: 566 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
ladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrityladyinpink is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
Forum Profile Decorating Contest Forum Colour Wars June Forum Profile Decorating Contest 1st place Forum Profile Decoration Contest 2011 
Total Awards: 5

Default Back To School Thread

Week 1 Assignment

Reading
Super Girl Comic Book

Super Girl

Writing Assignment

The Candy Diva bandit

The Candy Diva bandit she is a nice superhero she love to help the people in her city her Ice cream cone that she carries as her handbag has lots of power it gives her super speed, super strength, super Intelligence, and the sprinkles on her dress makes her do Aerobatics the candy in her hair let's her Time Travel and her lip stick helps her understand all languages i pick this name and gave her all of these powers it was different and i think she would be a cool superhero with style.

approved

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Last edited by hippie_chick; 09-09-2018 at 07:00 PM. Reason: approved