View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 05:04 PM
don't save me
Points: 238,261, Level: 100 Points: 238,261, Level: 100 Points: 238,261, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Last Achievements

"noʎ - ,,˙˙˙ʞɔǝu ʎɯ 'ʍO,,"

Previous Username: cooliochix
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
hidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrityhidingbutterflies is a mini celebrity

Awards Showcase
DC Friend-A-Thon Blog Dedication Color Scheme Award 2nd place Valentines Blog Dedication Week 
Total Awards: 10

chapter 3

It’s finally Friday! I hate waking up at six every single day. The only reason I hate school, it’s because it starts so early. If it started at 8 or 9, I would love school!

So, to celebrate that today is Friday; I listened to Katy Perry’s T.G.I.F. song repeatedly on the way to school. Hey, it’s a really good and long song. At least it’s better than Rebecca’s song, isn’t it?

There’s this stupid rule in my school that everyone has to get there 30 minutes earlier for “study hall” before school starts. Barely anyone uses the study hall wisely. All we do is chat and chat, which is a problem for me, since I don’t have a lot of close friends to talk to. The one I hang out with all mornings, gets here 15 minutes after me, since she drives. So every morning I walk around and look for someone to talk to for about 1 or 2 minutes, before they walk off to their closer friends.

I was walking around this morning, and I saw one of my friends, Selena, in the computer hub all alone. I decided to walk over to her and make a small conversation.

“Hey,” I said when she saw me walking in her direction. “How are you?”

“Good, thanks,” She smiled.

“Are you doing homework?” I asked as I looked into her computer.

“Nope, I’m looking at prom dresses.”

“Oh wow, you’re going to this year’s prom? But you’re only a sophomore!”

“Yeah, but I’m going to my boyfriend’s school’s prom, not this one.”

“Oh, I see.”

“Yeah, but my boyfriend wants to go in a camouflage suit.”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“Nope, and then he wants to put on a hideous orange shirt underneath. That doesn’t look good together!”

“Oh wow,” I said. “Does he know you don’t like it?”

“Hell yeah! But he still doesn’t changes his mind!”

“That’s funny, so what do you want to wear?” I asked.

“I think these ones with that dress,” Selena pointed to the images on the computer. “Or maybe with that dress.”

“Really? Purple cowboy boots with that cute beige dress?” I don’t know which one I hate more; the camouflage suit or the purple boots, I thought.

“Yeah I think it looks cute,” Selena answered. That’s why they are together. Both of them have weird fashion taste.

“Okay, well I think you guys should find something to match,” I suggested. “So good luck finding more dresses. I have to go.”

“Okay thanks and bye.” She waved bye.

So now I have like 5 minutes before my friend gets here. Let’s see if I can find anyone else to talk to. I went downstairs and passed by the sophomore lockers. Then I saw David sitting on a bench. Since I barely talk to him, I decided to walk over to him and say hi.

“Hi David” I said. He just stuck his tongue out at me. “Hey that’s not nice.” I stuck my tongue out at him, too.

“Haha, Ariel. How are you?” He said.

“I’m good, just waiting for my friend to get here. Where are you going?” I said as he got up and started to walk.

“I just remembered I had to go to my locker and get something,” he said.

“Okay, I’ll walk with you, I don’t know where you locker is at. So I will soon,” I said.

“Oh so now you’re stalking me?” He asked.

“Yeah, pretty much. I need to find out what you have first hour also,” I joked.

“Haha, very funny. I have geometry class, in fact.” We got to his locker pretty soon, since he said, “So this is my locker, anything else you wanna know?”

“Yes, so your locker is next to the sophomore lockers. But you’re technically what grade?” I asked.

“I’m a junior, but if it wasn’t for a stupid school rule, I would be a senior. I got moved down, since I moved from another state.”

“Oh, well sucks to be with the sophomores,” I said.

“They’re not that bad,” he said. There was this awkward silence, and I didn’t know what else to say. I heard a girl say hi to David from a distance and started walking our direction. Gosh, why does David has so many friends?

“Well, I got to go, my friend is waiting for me at her locker. I’ll see you.” I said and walked away.

“Bye Ariel,” said David.

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

Last edited by hidingbutterflies; 04-07-2012 at 05:36 PM.