Diva Chix Forums

Diva Chix Forums (http://www.divachix.com/forums/index.php)
-   Guild Community Center (http://www.divachix.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Guild Suggestions (http://www.divachix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8668)

angieluvboo 09-14-2008 02:32 PM

Guild Suggestions

Thank you all for your feedback on how the new Guild feature should be constructed! I have given all of this feedback to Paul, but I don't want to close the door on any new ideas. If you all have thought of something else new and exciting, feel free to post here! :D

EDIT:
We have made a section in the VOC Suggestions area for Guild Suggestions, so we can discuss and receive feedback for the ideas. Please post over there http://www.divachix.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=733
Thank you, Liz (fashionchallenged)

Authority-Not-Needed 09-14-2008 02:40 PM

I don't know if this has already been suggested, but...

On dollwar the Clans had one page to do Rules, Intro, etc. Maybe there could be 5 pages with each guild, so you click on a tab to go to different parts of the guild.

Ex -

Page 1 - Home
Page 2 - User customised
Page 3 - User Customised
Page 4 - User customised
Page 5 - Members list

Also I think there should be different clan status' -

Owner
Manager

What do you think?

Catlvr07 09-14-2008 02:45 PM

^^
Love that idea.

Lois 09-14-2008 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Authority-Not-Needed (Post 441988)

On dollwar the Clans had one page to do Rules, Intro, etc. Maybe there could be 5 pages with each guild, so you click on a tab to go to different parts of the guild.

Ex -

Page 1 - Home
Page 2 - User customised
Page 3 - User Customised
Page 4 - User customised
Page 5 - Members list

Owner
Manager

What do you think?

I think we can have whatever titles we like, seeing as its OUR Clan page?
And can we not have a certain number of titles for people in our clan, and name them ourselves?

I would love a make-over artist status and i'm sure other clans would like another status. So i think it would be best if we could have a certain amount of clan status', and we can name them ourselves.

frostypupp999 09-14-2008 02:49 PM

yeah, thats owesome ^^ and we could have GUILD RANKS! like a rank within a guild, and at the end of each month, if you are in the top 5 or something, you get a little ribbon for the month, like "Guild Goddess of Month October" or "(Guild name)'s #1 member! Month October" or something, and then once a year, you take the people who have the most ribbons and have a tourney, and out of 20 battles who is the best and they get a trophy. what do u think =]

jasperdex 09-14-2008 03:23 PM

wow thats a great idea krissy :)

srcerc 09-14-2008 03:33 PM

I never was in a clan on DW .. so I have no clue what you guys are talking about .. but its ok!

TamziieLove 09-14-2008 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Authority-Not-Needed (Post 441988)

Ex -

Page 1 - Home
Page 2 - User customised
Page 3 - User Customised
Page 4 - User customised
Page 5 - Members list

Owner
Manager

What do you think?

I love the clan status's idea! =]

frostypupp999 09-14-2008 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasperdex (Post 442254)
wow thats a great idea krissy :)

thnx =] thnx for lookin at my siggy 2 lol =]

frostypupp999 09-14-2008 04:24 PM

i like everyones ideas! their sooo original =]

Marea 09-14-2008 04:31 PM

I would so like to see the guild having ranks for their guild members. Like the battle ladder where we can set the time to say a month and then a new round starts to give all guild members a fair shot at being top of their guild.

(Gosh do you know how many times I have had to delete the word clan LOL)

frostypupp999 09-14-2008 04:54 PM

lol Marea! and i hope somebody asks Paul to see this stuff. cuz that would be cool....ttly.

fashionSHOWstrikeaPOSE 09-14-2008 05:20 PM

I think that you should be able to customize the pages with HTML, like backgrounds, or quotes and comment boxes. You know what I mean?

Melissa 09-14-2008 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catlvr07 (Post 442035)
^^
Love that idea.

I agree so much :D

frostypupp999 09-14-2008 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fashionSHOWstrikeaPOSE (Post 443589)
I think that you should be able to customize the pages with HTML, like backgrounds, or quotes and comment boxes. You know what I mean?

thats so cool =]

angieluvboo 09-14-2008 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frostypupp999 (Post 443340)
lol Marea! and i hope somebody asks Paul to see this stuff. cuz that would be cool....ttly.

I'll make sure he knows of all of it. My new job is to focus solely on this. :)

frostypupp999 09-14-2008 06:19 PM

yay =] thnx angie!

Marea 09-14-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frostypupp999 (Post 443340)

Angie is now an Admin over Guilds so I am sure she will discuss all of our ideas etc with him. Angie is pretty cool at sorting the good from the trash, and knowing her she may even turn a good idea into a fabulous one:D

Intellectual 09-14-2008 06:37 PM

posted this but didnt get feedback :)

''i think guilds should have hotpoints.. every battle won by a member should give the member for example 6 hot points, and the clan however many hotpoints, divided by 2.

the amount of hotpoints to the user should be reflected upon however many votes he/she got over 10[example] votes, counts as 1 hotpoint to the user.''

by the way, angie your username looks great in red :)

frostypupp999 09-14-2008 06:42 PM

cool idea =] and i ttly agree w/Intellectual. Ur name is awesome in red!