Diva Chix Forums

Diva Chix Forums (http://www.divachix.com/forums/index.php)
-   Guild Challenge Arena (http://www.divachix.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=315)
-   -   GOC Chit Chat & Theme Discussion (http://www.divachix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34616)

angieluvboo 04-30-2009 09:12 AM

GOC Chit Chat & Theme Discussion

Chat it up about the Guild Outfit Challenges and ask questions about themes!

Lemondrop 04-30-2009 01:45 PM

I am loving theme week already, the beach theme was great, and I am so glad I am not judging it, you ladies were all so beautiful, you were all my favorite! Thanks Steph for my outfit, you are superb my dear. :)

zurina 05-04-2009 05:08 PM

All the entries in this challenge are amazing - everyone is being so creative and doing such a fantastic job - much luck to all!!!

mollie 05-04-2009 06:06 PM

The entries are so creative! I love them - and the themes are outstanding. Well done on choosing some great ones the past two weeks!

griffysgirl 05-07-2009 01:58 AM

Good luck to everyone! You all had some amazing entries....

Mollie I am sorry we could not connect in time to get the bottom of the dress to you.

Judges... hopefully you won't hold it against her, it was totally my fault. Here is a preview pic of how her dress was supposed to look, and because of our time differences she was already in bed by the time I got home from work...

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l...nessMollie.jpg

angieluvboo 05-07-2009 02:30 AM

I think her dress is fabulous even with the short length! :)

Lemondrop 05-07-2009 08:31 AM

You ladies have really blown me away with this masquerade theme, all of these entries are amazing! I know I have said that before, but, the gorgeous outfits just keep coming, lol, I can't imagine judging this, they are all prize worthy. :)

angieluvboo 05-07-2009 12:10 PM

that's the truth Marnie.

mollie 05-07-2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by griffysgirl (Post 1521137)
Good luck to everyone! You all had some amazing entries....

Mollie I am sorry we could not connect in time to get the bottom of the dress to you.

Judges... hopefully you won't hold it against her, it was totally my fault. Here is a preview pic of how her dress was supposed to look, and because of our time differences she was already in bed by the time I got home from work...

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l...nessMollie.jpg

Steph, I appreciate this so much. You have no idea how much it means to me that you helped me out with this. You put so much effort into it. Work is more important than my order, and it always will be.

materialgurl 05-07-2009 09:23 PM

Saturday seems like a million light years away! I am so glade that I don't have to judge this competition! I think they are all my favs! LOL! Steph...Your work is amazing! Good luck to everyone who entered in the second week! It was a fun theme! I can't wait to see what the next theme is gonna be!

Reese63 05-08-2009 03:37 PM

Wtg materialgurl awesome gown!!!!

glamory 05-08-2009 06:47 PM

Gratz materialgurl your doll was awesome! and zumzy's was my fave :D

bobbijellico 05-08-2009 07:00 PM

Congrats ! materialgurl :) Well deserved !

And Very well done My Sparkles ! :D

zurina 05-21-2009 11:05 PM

We are so pleased to have had this opportunity - these challenges have made this game so much fun for us!!! Spurzchic is our official designer for our guild and we are so grateful to her for all her hard work in helping most of our DUC sisters with their outfits for these challenges! Congratulations to all the winners in all the challenges - look forward to the next round of competitions!!

pampam 05-22-2009 08:23 AM

I love these challenges but what I do not like about it is that even though you can inter shop items and it costs just as much as cyo items and you have to be just as creative to find something in the shop that works for the challenge apparently it is not gonna get you a win. So no need to waste your money in my opinion on it. I am not trying to be ugly or anything just wanted to bring it to everyones attention. If this is the way it is gonna be then it needs to be two compatitions running on the same thing but one for cyo and one for shop items only.

angieluvboo 05-22-2009 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesus-loves-you (Post 1558461)
I love these challenges but what I do not like about it is that even though you can inter shop items and it costs just as much as cyo items and you have to be just as creative to find something in the shop that works for the challenge apparently it is not gonna get you a win. So no need to waste your money in my opinion on it. I am not trying to be ugly or anything just wanted to bring it to everyones attention. If this is the way it is gonna be then it needs to be two compatitions running on the same thing but one for cyo and one for shop items only.

Hmm, that's a good point. I assure you that my team does not intentionally favor entries with CYO. But you're right that the sky is the limit with CYO and ones you are restricted to using shop items may be limited. Let me discuss your observation and suggestion with my team. Thanks for bringing this up. :)

pampam 05-22-2009 10:21 AM

well thank you for takeing it into concederation because it is hard to pick when you have all these made outfits witch I might do but I would also like the chance to wear shop items and have the same chance since I spent just as much that is not worth spending when there is no chance with the cyo. So I hope you guys can find some kind of a solution maybe even one week cyo and one week shop items I would be ok with that to just having some chance at wearing shop items. Thanks again

-inspiration 05-28-2009 03:22 PM

♥I have changed guilds I am now in Midnight Sparkels

serendipitous 06-20-2009 01:31 PM

Does anyone know where I can get a picture of a horse for the background? Please.:)

hidingbutterflies 06-20-2009 08:41 PM

is ballet a sport??