Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Beauty and Food Recipes,Urban Legends and more
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Tomato Honey Skin Toner

Posted 01-28-2011 at 06:14 AM by micillina (Beauty and Food Recipes,Urban Legends and more)

Tomato-Honey Skin Toner

For a clearer and more vibrant well-toned skin

You will need:
Tomato juice
Honey

Procedure:
Mix the tomato juice with honey until it appears sticky. Apply the mixture of tomato juice and honey on the face and neck. Wash it after 15 minutes.
Silver User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 447 Comments 0 micillina is offline Edit Tags
Old

Deadly Dress

Posted 01-27-2011 at 09:08 AM by micillina (Beauty and Food Recipes,Urban Legends and more)

A new consignment boutique opened in town and a woman went shopping there and bought a dress. She wore it that night to a party. Sometime during the party the woman began to feel sick. She had had a few cocktails, so she thought it was just a reaction to the alcohol. She said her goodbyes and headed home. That night, alone in her apartment she felt worse and worse and by morning she had died in her bathroom, still wearing her party dress.

In the morgue, during the autopsy, the medical...
Silver User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 906 Comments 5 micillina is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Choking Doberman

Posted 01-27-2011 at 07:21 AM by micillina (Beauty and Food Recipes,Urban Legends and more)

This for a good friend of mine that misses me posting different urban
legends

My cousin and his wife lived in Sydney with this huge doberman in a little apartment off Maroubra Road. One night they went out for dinner and a spot of clubbing. By the time they got home it was late and my cousin was more than a little drunk. They got in the door and were greeted by the dog choking to death in the loungeroom.

My cousin just fainted, but...
Silver User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 664 Comments 1 micillina is offline Edit Tags
Old

Inception of perception

Posted 01-25-2011 at 09:52 AM by micillina (Beauty and Food Recipes,Urban Legends and more)

Team One on Divachix Apprentice has found a solution. It's called Inception of Perception. Every 100 votes you cast, you get 10 perception. You may not think 10 is a lot, but perception adjusts your rank big time. That is all the reason to try Inception of Perception-get a kick start in your perception. Love this idea
big time because I work and when I'm
at work I lose some perception points
and go down in rank with this coin upgrade I really don't have to worry about that...
Silver User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 738 Comments 2 micillina is offline Edit Tags
Old

Valentine's day help

Posted 01-25-2011 at 09:11 AM by micillina (Beauty and Food Recipes,Urban Legends and more)

Divas I need your help I want to make
my sweetie a valentine's day movie
but I don't know what love song to
put in the movie can you lovely divas
give me some suggestions please?
Silver User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 353 Comments 0 micillina is offline Edit Tags