Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > (bo)blog
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Memories of a Doll Album, Part 2 (BC)

Posted 07-07-2014 at 06:30 PM by bob ((bo)blog)

The most dramatic change to Diva Chix during my time here is, for sure, the introduction of the pose layer. Designers had experimented with different poses before, cleverly using different layers to move the dolls' limbs into new positions. But with the poses, a whole new world of CYO creativity opened up.

It is a lot of fun to see new poses pop up. Some become incredibly popular, others fail to gain as much attention as they deserve. Sometimes I look at a new pose and think "What
bob
Doubtful Guest
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 59 Comments 0 bob is online now Edit Tags
Old

Memories of a Doll Album, Part 1 (BC)

Posted 07-05-2014 at 05:43 PM by bob ((bo)blog)

Happy 6th Anniversary, Diva Chix!

It is time to look back and share some memories. Since I consider myself a main site player (eventhough I enjoy keeping an eye on the forums),
I thought it would be fun to take a tour through my doll album.

I am not one of those who were here right from the start, but I have been here long enough to remember the pre-poses era.
Let's have a look at the oldest doll I have kept. Not sure exactly when I made it, but early 2011,
bob
Doubtful Guest
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 121 Comments 2 bob is online now Edit Tags
Old

BC - Album of the Week

Posted 06-26-2013 at 12:05 PM by bob ((bo)blog)

The title of this post is meant quite literally - Alela Diane's album About Farewell was released just the other day. After a few listens, I'm ready to claim that this is an excellent piece of work.

Alela Diane is a U.S. singer-songwriter of the folksy variety (no surprise to anyone who has read any of my previous blog posts, I suppose...) The theme of About Farewell is divorce, which results in a collection of melancholic songs
bob
Doubtful Guest
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 303 Comments 2 bob is online now Edit Tags
Old

My Blog Just Got Prettier

Posted 09-01-2011 at 08:48 AM by bob ((bo)blog)

Just posting to draw some attention to my brand new blog header, made by xizzles (you find her graphic shop here.) Isn't it lovely?

I also changed the colour scheme to match the graphic. It's a work in progress, so any input is welcome.

Now it's about time I start coming up with stuff to blog about...
bob
Doubtful Guest
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 360 Comments 0 bob is online now Edit Tags
Old

So, this is my sense of humour...

Posted 08-17-2011 at 08:19 AM by bob ((bo)blog)

Everytime I see the combination of my avatar, user name and forum title, it makes me giggle, so I thought I better take a screen cap before I level up.

Mr Dylan. The chatterbox.
bob
Doubtful Guest
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 393 Comments 0 bob is online now Edit Tags