Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

`BC` Time to spring forward: Five facts about daylight saving time

Posted 03-07-2013 at 12:15 PM by draguta

A clock hangs in Plantation, Fla. (Joe Raedle/Getty Images)

~....Thought this may be interesting, but most of all helpful & important as well as serving as a reminder for this weekend, for all those people living in areas that observe daylight saving time.

"Here's everything you...
Emerald Empress User
Posted in ~Miscellaneous~
Views 1051 Comments 0 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old

`BC` ~`Cupid`~

Posted 02-25-2013 at 01:32 PM by draguta
Updated 02-25-2013 at 01:43 PM by draguta (misspelling)

~We are probably all familiar with this little guy below, right?

~But how much do we know about him? In Roman mythology, Cupid...or Latin Cupido, meaning "desire", is the god of erotic love, beauty, desire, attraction & affection.....He is also known in Latin as 'Amor'("Love"). This god of love is now of course the ultimate icon of Valentines day and his name...
Emerald Empress User
Views 2455 Comments 2 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

`BC` ~My Valentines Day 2013~

Posted 02-19-2013 at 01:58 PM by draguta

~Since this month's blogging theme is all about love I thought it'd be ideal & appropriate to talk about my Valentines day 2013. It was not your typical Valentines day, but it was definitely mine, and what started out as a total unconventional, unassuming & blase Valentines Day ended up being the best one I've had since 2010 at The Atlanta Ballet's "Dracula". Please Note- This entry was mostly wrote last week, but is just now being posted as I just now had the chance to add the...
Emerald Empress User
Views 1263 Comments 2 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old

`BC`Ghosts of Love's Past

Posted 02-04-2013 at 01:32 PM by draguta

~To start out this month of "LVE", I thought it would be neat to visit some discussions past and reminisce down our lovely memory lane here.

--winter_solstice(03-14-12)/"At what age is love 'real'?"/ http://www.divachix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90232

"I'm quite interesting in finding out people's opinions on this. As I've grown up, I've always had it drilled into me that you cannot feel true love when you are young, that it's all just...
Emerald Empress User
Views 335 Comments 0 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old

`BC` ~Fresh Starts On New Years Resolutions...Tips On How To Stick To Them~

Posted 01-27-2013 at 07:05 PM by draguta

~Speaking of a new year and "fresh starts", I'm pretty sure we all make "new years resolutions" every year only to give up on them after about only 3 months....if we make it that far, lol, or completely forget about them and/or give up.

~After so many years of failing on our resolutions we may wake-up one day and decide that from now on, the only new years resolution we will make, and stick to, is that we will no longer make anymore new year's resolutions! ...Fair...
Emerald Empress User
Views 294 Comments 0 draguta is offline Edit Tags