Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > hard2love
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

First week of college..

Posted 08-22-2012 at 11:38 PM by bumblebee- (hard2love)

And so far I'm totally enjoying it. I like my classes (for now) but we'll have to see how they go in a couple weeks lol
I've already met tons of amazing people. It seriously seems like the girls on our hall are just totally awesome. We all WOOOVE each other like one big family.
But for real they really are totally amazing.
I'm so excited to start going to football games and volleyball games. Even though our football team sucks. Who cares?!? Volleyball is really good though.
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 339 Comments 0 bumblebee- is offline Edit Tags
Old

Vocabulary Lesson

Posted 07-08-2012 at 07:51 PM by bumblebee- (hard2love)

hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

Don't tell me that you want everyone to be upfront with you, and say that people just need to be straight up and say it to your face and then go BEHIND MY BACK and talk shit.
Oh, and posting some immature, idiotic Facebook status
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 505 Comments 0 bumblebee- is offline Edit Tags
Old

I really want..

Posted 06-20-2012 at 02:46 AM by bumblebee- (hard2love)

A boy. Not even a boyfriend. Just a boy that I can hang out with and not have something serious with for the next two months.
I mean, is that too much to ask?
And I'm not even the kind of girl that absolutely hates being single. I go foreverrrr without a boyfriend/having a thing/whatever you wanna call it.
But now I'm tired of it. It makes me sad that all my friends are running off and going out with guys and all that fun stuff.
And let's be honest, having a guy to talk
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 365 Comments 1 bumblebee- is offline Edit Tags
Old

I'm so excited..

Posted 06-14-2012 at 05:56 PM by bumblebee- (hard2love)

..and I just can't hide it!
One of my superty duperty bestest friends is coming to stay with us on Monday. I'm so excited because she's from a land far, far away (AKA Norway!) and she's staying for a month.
I can't wait for her to get her!
AND THEN.. yes it gets better.. her, her brother, my bestie, and I are all going on a road trip. WOOO! YAY ROAD TRIPS!
I am so absolutely excited you have no idea. I have no idea how I will be able to contain myself for 4 more days!
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 301 Comments 0 bumblebee- is offline Edit Tags
Old

Grrr..

Posted 06-06-2012 at 11:55 PM by bumblebee- (hard2love)

Ugh people are so annoying. I swear.
My two best friends are like at odds with each other right now. So frustrating.
And it's not even one of those things where I'm friends with each but they don't like each other. Usually we're like Alvin and the chipmunks, or the three amigos.
Anyway, they are constantly bickering all the time. And I'm always in the middle so it's very awkward. I am also definitely not a person who is ok with confrontation. I HATE IT.
So whenever they
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 421 Comments 1 bumblebee- is offline Edit Tags