Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Things about me, my shop, and my website FashionVixens.Net plus entries about fashion, costuming, and stage dressing.
Tutorials html, graphics, simple coding, and more
Old

Taggers Antique Christmas Challenge!

Posted 12-16-2013 at 08:51 PM by onyxknyte (Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~)
Updated 12-17-2013 at 12:37 PM by onyxknyte

As some of you already know, Fashion Vixens is expanding to include other types of graphics and design besides just fashion. It has also been closed off to non members, except for the first few forums. You must now be logged in to access all the new and old goodies.

I know there are some of you that love to make signatures, and if you would really like to learn how to do this on a more professional level, then by all means join Fashion Vixens if you are not already a member.
Fashion Vixen
Views 113 Comments 1 onyxknyte is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

What is a Forum Troll? and how to spot one!

Posted 06-07-2012 at 09:47 PM by onyxknyte (Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~)
Updated 06-13-2012 at 02:05 AM by onyxknyte

Over the last few weeks, many have expressed feelings of being unsafe, picked upon, or singled out by others, with everything from rude remarks, to outright accusations. I occasionally am also a target, but so many have expressed feelings of depression, and other negative emotions due to feeling they are the target for someone or others rants, etc..

Some want to leave, some just don't want to post in the forum anymore, (I am one who probably falls into that catagory). I see folks
Fashion Vixen
Posted in Tutorials, Other
Views 2442 Comments 20 onyxknyte is offline Edit Tags
Old

Calling All Pagans

Posted 04-14-2012 at 04:12 PM by onyxknyte (Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~)
Updated 04-15-2012 at 12:54 AM by onyxknyte

I have started a group called The Cauldron, it is for Pagans, Wiccans, and like minded people.

We will discuss and have fun with everything from Tarot Cards to Ancient Pagan history.

If you consider yourself a Pagan, or have an open like mind, please feel free to join this group and participate.

If you are not of like minds, please do stay away, as this is and will stay, a stress free environment, and angry debates and arguments about what this group
Fashion Vixen
Views 1414 Comments 1 onyxknyte is offline Edit Tags
Old

Important Updated Info for Profile Tutorial

Posted 03-18-2012 at 11:09 PM by onyxknyte (Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~)

FYI, I have updated the information on the coding tutorial. I would appreciate you all re reading the thread, especially the introduction post, as it has important updated info I believe it necessary you all understand.

For those of you how do not know what I am referring to, here is the link to learn how to make your DC profiles your own individual expression.

OnyxKnyte's DC Profile Coding Tutorial
Fashion Vixen
Views 1249 Comments 0 onyxknyte is offline Edit Tags
Old

2 NEW CODE GRAPHICS TUTS 4 YOU!!

Posted 03-18-2012 at 01:23 PM by onyxknyte (Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~)

I HAVE ADDED LESSON 2 AND 3 TO THE FORUM.
LEARN HOW TO PUT A BG ON YOUR PROFILE, OR ADD A MARQUEE!

GO TO THREAD

ONYX KNYTES CODING TUTORIAL
Fashion Vixen
Views 499 Comments 1 onyxknyte is offline Edit Tags