Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Things about me, my shop, and my website FashionVixens.Net plus entries about fashion, costuming, and stage dressing.
Freebies My free givaways!
Old

Taggers Antique Christmas Challenge!

Posted 12-16-2013 at 08:51 PM by onyxknyte (Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~)
Updated 12-17-2013 at 12:37 PM by onyxknyte

As some of you already know, Fashion Vixens is expanding to include other types of graphics and design besides just fashion. It has also been closed off to non members, except for the first few forums. You must now be logged in to access all the new and old goodies.

I know there are some of you that love to make signatures, and if you would really like to learn how to do this on a more professional level, then by all means join Fashion Vixens if you are not already a member.
Fashion Vixen
Views 209 Comments 1 onyxknyte is offline Edit Tags
Old

GET MY NEW POSE FREE

Posted 04-15-2013 at 04:22 PM by onyxknyte (Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~)
Updated 04-18-2013 at 03:55 PM by onyxknyte
Tags design, pose, xine

This is my new XINE Pose!

I have added a copy here, for those designers who would like to design some outfits for her, and for those who would like to recolor her with new skintones. I am not too good at coloring bodies myself.

ALL I ASK! is if you recolor the body, whether you sell them in your shop or not (your choice), that you either reserve a copy(ies) for me at low or no cost, or PM me with the recolored files so I can also have the recolors as well!

Fashion Vixen
Views 614 Comments 3 onyxknyte is offline Edit Tags
Old

NEW YEARS SOFTWARE GIFTS!!

Posted 01-01-2013 at 06:00 PM by onyxknyte (Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~)

Hello Vixens!

Hope those of you who have already downloaded the ebooks I
added yesterday are enjoying them. If you have not yet done so,
you can still do that by going to the new Member Download Section of the FV site!

Today I have some special software for you guys!
First there is the Graphic Wiz, which I hope you will all find useful. (Valued @ $20)

Second, for those of you who like to blog, whether you use blogger,
wordpress,
Fashion Vixen
Views 326 Comments 0 onyxknyte is offline Edit Tags
Old

Happy New Year Gifts from FV

Posted 12-31-2012 at 04:24 PM by onyxknyte (Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~)

Tonight we will begin a new year, and a new set of goals!
Every year we make resolutions and promises to ourselves, and some we accomplish, and some we don't. I guess the key to success in promise making is to be sure to not over promise yourself into failure.

One of my goals for Fashion Vixens last year, was to offer my members free software, ebooks, and more, at least every month, if not more. You see, I have a computer full of software, everything from from writing
Fashion Vixen
Views 331 Comments 0 onyxknyte is offline Edit Tags
Old

Singers, Artists, Bands Listen Up!

Posted 10-12-2012 at 06:57 PM by onyxknyte (Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~)

I know you are here, this is for all of you, whether you are a seasoned siger or musician, a struggling artist, or simply a new upcoming artists etc... You are invited to my Music Network.

This is a newer platform, and I am happy to have you budding artists promote your music, your art, your band etc...

Or maybe you just LOVE Music, but do not consider yourself talented (not true)
In that case, just join because you love music and want to talk about, or promote
Fashion Vixen
Posted in Freebies, Other
Views 1437 Comments 0 onyxknyte is offline Edit Tags