Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Musings and Frogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Or in other words, whatever I feel like rambling about today, with a dash of poetry and fiction thrown in
Rambles and Thorns Random thoughts and ideas I have that I feel like sharing, with the occasional rant spread thoughout.
Old

Well this is a roller coaster

Posted 09-12-2012 at 09:35 PM by Wingless (Musings and Frogs)

Not sure how many of you saw before, but about two blogs ago I reported that I wouldn't be getting an apartment this year...

Only to get called earlier this week that some other girls had opted out and there was now one available O__O Maybe God had this in mind for us after all.

Granted, it is the most expensive of the apartment complexes (therefore the nicest), but that means we have to spend less than $400 per term on food in order for it to be worth less than the...
Sapphire Princess User
Views 1451 Comments 0 Wingless is offline Edit Tags
Old

List of lately stuff

Posted 09-09-2012 at 12:11 PM by Wingless (Musings and Frogs)

1. We have a dorm room now. It's on my least-favorite floor, but it's better than nothing, and we won't have to go up and down stairs as often either XD

2. Just discovered iTunes FINALLY put the Odin Sphere soundtrack up for sale, after, what, five years? Anyway, I'm happily listening to my fav songs from it now XD

3. Working on a...relatively huge story project. Writing a lot more character bios than I'm used to, as well as lots of universal rules for it. Really...
Sapphire Princess User
Views 2944 Comments 1 Wingless is offline Edit Tags
Old

'Tis Disappointing

Posted 08-24-2012 at 11:38 PM by Wingless (Musings and Frogs)

First off: Hi, been gone, probably gonna be gone after this too. Ok, glad we had this talk

Now onto the matter that gives this blog it's title: unfortunately it appears I won't be getting an apartment, at least not for fall term. My mom called the campus-housing office this week and learned there were about 20 girls ahead of me on the list and only ten spaces left. So my sister and I will be living in the dorm and try again for winter quarter.

I'm a little worried...
Sapphire Princess User
Views 3921 Comments 1 Wingless is offline Edit Tags
Old

Taking an old trip again

Posted 07-30-2012 at 01:10 PM by Wingless (Musings and Frogs)
Tags family

Tomorrow my mom, sisters, and myself are headed to Washington to visit our grandma and our mom's great aunt in a trip that we used to take every year, but have in recent years haven't so much.

It's kind of a somber trip. It's never been one my sisters and I have looked forward to all that much since our cousins moved out of the area. But we realize it's something we have to do.

See, a close grandfather-like relative of ours past away a few months ago, and my mom decided...
Sapphire Princess User
Views 2374 Comments 0 Wingless is offline Edit Tags
Old

In Progress Comic part 2

Posted 07-18-2012 at 09:44 PM by Wingless (Musings and Frogs)

I'm not sure I've ever stuck to a piece of digital work for this long, with this consistency and made this much progress XD
I still have very little clue about what I'm doing, but it doesn't look too bad, right?

Oh, and once again, Photobucket messed with the size, but it's not as bad as it was last time. So again, any pointers or problems you see would be appreciated

Words taken from the lyrics of Red's song "Let it Burn". Characters from my Dolhearan...
Sapphire Princess User
Views 1494 Comments 0 Wingless is offline Edit Tags