Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Behind The Looking Glass
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Completely and Absolutely obsessed

Posted 04-30-2015 at 05:23 PM by ocean_crumbles (Behind The Looking Glass)

I am completely and absolutely obsessed with Arrow and the Flash and Izombie. Both of these shows are amazing.

I am obsessed with the characters and everything. There's nothing that can make me smile and laugh as much as these things do! I can just read about them and laugh because I can picture it all happening in my head!

When my OTP hooked up in Arrow, it was like SWOON because this is a ship I am completely wholeheartedly invested in. How crazy, right? But no,...
Green arrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 125 Comments 2 ocean_crumbles is offline Edit Tags
Old

SUMMER ALMOST HERE

Posted 04-19-2015 at 12:51 AM by ocean_crumbles (Behind The Looking Glass)

I can not wait. I am getting the finishing touches on my projects and all I have to do now is make sure I past my exams and make sure to tie up any loose ends.

I am going to work on a diet and losing weight over the summer and I am thinking about inviting Mathew over for dinner in May or maybe go to downtown disney with him again.

My older sister from Puerto Rico called off the wedding so maybe I will actually get to go when she says it is on again.

Green arrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 85 Comments 0 ocean_crumbles is offline Edit Tags
Old

Okay so

Posted 04-09-2015 at 01:57 PM by ocean_crumbles (Behind The Looking Glass)

I have accepted that this baby is going to happen.

She showed me the ultrasound and it is so small yet so big.

I am going to be an aunt. Again.

Do I wait until I know what she is having before getting a gift or do I get a gender neutral gift?

I have been looking at some gifts.

Should I get toys and leave nurserylike and feeding bottles to her?
Green arrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 196 Comments 2 ocean_crumbles is offline Edit Tags
Old

Baby symbol the end !?

Posted 04-07-2015 at 11:29 PM by ocean_crumbles (Behind The Looking Glass)

I just found out my big sister is pregnant . I want nothing to do with this child as it's probably the reason she's moving out with her obviously emotionally abusive boyfriend but she doesn't see it... This child will be the symbol of failure. I bet she will probably stop college. I know her. There's no way she can balance a baby, being a housewife, working, and going to school. That's too much for her type. She's the type who barely gets by when she's distracted. I used to admire her until he came...
Green arrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 415 Comments 12 ocean_crumbles is offline Edit Tags
Old

Lost my friend /:

Posted 04-01-2015 at 01:19 PM by ocean_crumbles (Behind The Looking Glass)

Crying in this college hallway a friend of a year doesn't want to be my friend anymore because I didn't agree with her in her thread and when I went to say hi to her today she said "oh I thought you understood I didn't want to hang out with you anymore." In my face. She said you constantly make people uncomfortable. I'm autistic and so is she and she does as well but I've never cared about that. And I start to cry in front of her and she doesn't care .

I'm embarrassed that...
Green arrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 370 Comments 9 ocean_crumbles is offline Edit Tags