Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > this is what makes us girls~
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

remember how we used to party up all night,
sneaking out looking for a taste of real life~
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Recovery 1.2

Posted 08-25-2014 at 08:13 PM by retrobarbie (this is what makes us girls~)

hello again, I've decided to revive my blog to actually get into my recovery. I have a recovery Instagram so if you follow that then you'll know more about my journey but if not then here's a little update.

Hayley and I broke up about four months ago and we haven't spoken since. the breakup was very hard and triggered a relapse back into old habits and it was a hard time. it was a very difficult time and without my friends support then I would've grovelled a long time ago. honestly...
bad sad and rad.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 25 Comments 0 retrobarbie is offline Edit Tags
Old

Road To Recovery 1.1

Posted 02-28-2014 at 02:03 PM by retrobarbie (this is what makes us girls~)

Hello

I haven't updated my recovery for months and I feel like I should. if you read my rants and posts you'll know I'm back with Hayley and happy as ever. we fight a lot yet we are working through our problems and we are actually hoping to attend prom together at the end of year 11:')
I got to 111 days clean from self harm and I hadn't attempted suicide again (still haven't since) but unfortunately the road to recovery was not as smooth as anticipated and I relapsed....
bad sad and rad.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 141 Comments 2 retrobarbie is offline Edit Tags
Old

Recovery.

Posted 08-27-2013 at 02:56 PM by retrobarbie (this is what makes us girls~)

hello c:
hope everyone is doing fabulously well

so let me start out by saying I'm not in anyway trying to breach any rules by posting this/these blogs, I'm going to try and be as vague as i can do i can write as i begin to recover(:
if this sort of blog isn't your thing then pressed
please feel free to ignore this post and go and watch some of Tegans lovely vlogs!;D

as some of you may know I've battled suicidal thoughts and...
bad sad and rad.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 273 Comments 2 retrobarbie is offline Edit Tags
Old

ooh life....O8/O7/13

Posted 07-08-2013 at 04:34 PM by retrobarbie (this is what makes us girls~)

Hello

So I haven't been on in such a long time properly- or so it feels! I'm just going to give a little (or a big, if I start to rant) update on my life! Hope I don't bore yous!

So as you may know, I was in a pretty turbulant relationship with a girl, hayley, who has been my best friend for a year and a half. For 8O% of our friendship I was in love with her, and two months (and 12 days not that I counted!) Ago we started an official relationship. It was very...
bad sad and rad.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 269 Comments 1 retrobarbie is offline Edit Tags
Old

im crazy baby.

Posted 02-16-2013 at 12:04 PM by retrobarbie (this is what makes us girls~)
Updated 02-16-2013 at 12:09 PM by retrobarbie

Hellllllooooo
eee Lana Del Rey lyrics for a title woop woop

So I was just reading another blog post where a member is doing a challenge. Todays challenge was to think of 3 things your proud of about your personality. It actually got me thinking, I couldn't easily think of three things I genuinely like about myself, which seems a bit sad really. I have hobbies that I love doing like art, but I never say I'm good or I'm proud of something I've drawn or art-ed (oh dear) because...
bad sad and rad.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 295 Comments 0 retrobarbie is offline Edit Tags