Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > this is what makes us girls~
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

remember how we used to party up all night,
sneaking out looking for a taste of real life~
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Road To Recovery 1.1

Posted 02-28-2014 at 02:03 PM by retrobarbie (this is what makes us girls~)

Hello

I haven't updated my recovery for months and I feel like I should. if you read my rants and posts you'll know I'm back with Hayley and happy as ever. we fight a lot yet we are working through our problems and we are actually hoping to attend prom together at the end of year 11:')
I got to 111 days clean from self harm and I hadn't attempted suicide again (still haven't since) but unfortunately the road to recovery was not as smooth as anticipated and I relapsed....
semi-dead.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 73 Comments 2 retrobarbie is offline Edit Tags
Old

Recovery.

Posted 08-27-2013 at 02:56 PM by retrobarbie (this is what makes us girls~)

hello c:
hope everyone is doing fabulously well

so let me start out by saying I'm not in anyway trying to breach any rules by posting this/these blogs, I'm going to try and be as vague as i can do i can write as i begin to recover(:
if this sort of blog isn't your thing then pressed
please feel free to ignore this post and go and watch some of Tegans lovely vlogs!;D

as some of you may know I've battled suicidal thoughts and...
semi-dead.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 184 Comments 2 retrobarbie is offline Edit Tags
Old

ooh life....O8/O7/13

Posted 07-08-2013 at 04:34 PM by retrobarbie (this is what makes us girls~)

Hello

So I haven't been on in such a long time properly- or so it feels! I'm just going to give a little (or a big, if I start to rant) update on my life! Hope I don't bore yous!

So as you may know, I was in a pretty turbulant relationship with a girl, hayley, who has been my best friend for a year and a half. For 8O% of our friendship I was in love with her, and two months (and 12 days not that I counted!) Ago we started an official relationship. It was very...
semi-dead.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 183 Comments 1 retrobarbie is offline Edit Tags
Old

im crazy baby.

Posted 02-16-2013 at 12:04 PM by retrobarbie (this is what makes us girls~)
Updated 02-16-2013 at 12:09 PM by retrobarbie

Hellllllooooo
eee Lana Del Rey lyrics for a title woop woop

So I was just reading another blog post where a member is doing a challenge. Todays challenge was to think of 3 things your proud of about your personality. It actually got me thinking, I couldn't easily think of three things I genuinely like about myself, which seems a bit sad really. I have hobbies that I love doing like art, but I never say I'm good or I'm proud of something I've drawn or art-ed (oh dear) because...
semi-dead.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 234 Comments 0 retrobarbie is offline Edit Tags
Old

this is what makes us girls

Posted 02-15-2013 at 04:27 PM by retrobarbie (this is what makes us girls~)

Hey

First things first, first new blog colours eeeee! It incorporates all my favourite colours and it has plenty of orange which as most of you know, is my favourite colour!

Second thing, I've just had an auction which was a fabulous success! I haven't had the time to do a lot of CYO recently which is pretty sucky but I've had the week off school which was lovely and I really wasted it! Spent every day watching films and sleeping, oopsie! Worth it though!
semi-dead.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 206 Comments 0 retrobarbie is offline Edit Tags