Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

This blog is where I release all of my inner feelings and complications, then feel better afterwards.
Old

It's been a while o:

Posted 09-19-2013 at 06:29 PM by xflowerx (Everything and Nothing At All <3)

So, I haven"t been here in a while o_o. At least a year and a half lol. Life has been busy for me. Like, REALLY busy.

So, anyway. That is not the reason why I started this blog post xD School has started yet again! I'm actually happy about that. After spending almost two months pretty much indoors(with nothing to do I might add), it feels good to go out and learn again lol.

I started my senior year, YAY \(^~^)/ I only have this year, and then I'm off to college.
Emerald Empress User
Posted in School Related
Views 129 Comments 1 xflowerx is offline Edit Tags
Old

City of Bones

Posted 07-11-2012 at 01:38 AM by xflowerx (Everything and Nothing At All <3)

The Mortal Instruments= LOVE

So, one of my FAVORITE series is being made into a movie O: I'm so excited!!!! It's supposed to come out in 2013, but I'm not exactly sure when o.O But anyway, yeah. Did I mention how excited I was?

So far, I'm only aware of two people who are going to be in the movie. Lily Collins as Clary Fray AND Jamie Campbell Bower as Jace.

I've heard of Lily Collins and I think she can pull off the role. She's gorgeous too O:
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Random Thoughts
Views 459 Comments 0 xflowerx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Oh, boy.

Posted 07-10-2012 at 07:55 PM by xflowerx (Everything and Nothing At All <3)

So I lost my summer homework assignments. They should be somewhere around my house but, at the moment, I'm not sure where that "somewhere" is. Some people would think "I lost it, so no homework for me". I'm thinking "Where the heck are you? I need to do homework!" *Sigh* The assignment is for an AP English class too T_T I'm off to go look for it.
Emerald Empress User
Posted in School Related
Views 1011 Comments 10 xflowerx is offline Edit Tags
Old

My Summer Vacation Has Begun :D

Posted 07-02-2012 at 08:35 PM by xflowerx (Everything and Nothing At All <3)

So, June 27th, I went to go get my report card. I'm glad to say that I passed with a GPA of 83 point something xDD I passed all of my classes and I passed all of my Regents ^-^ Next year, I will be a Junior. Sophomore year passed by in a blink, or that's what it feels like.
My vacation this year will include sleeping in, eating, reading, dancing, tripping(lol xD) shopping, writing and.....homework. Yes, you read correctly. I have English homework since I'm going to be in AP English next
Emerald Empress User
Posted in School Related
Views 704 Comments 2 xflowerx is offline Edit Tags
Old

I Never Noticed...

Posted 06-21-2012 at 03:09 AM by xflowerx (Everything and Nothing At All <3)

I never noticed how much coins designers on Divachix actually spend when they have a new outfit o.O It's like a couple of hundred of coins and like almost a million moolah. Now, that's a lot. Well, this is all I wanted to say. This has to be the shortest blog entry that I've written in, well, ever xD I'm off to design some stuff ^.^
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Random Thoughts
Views 377 Comments 0 xflowerx is offline Edit Tags