Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

crazy & creative, not necessarily together
Old

Want to decide the fate of Diva Chix???

Posted 08-07-2013 at 04:35 PM by imnoangell99 (Crazy {Creative} Person)

Do you want to decide the fate of Diva Chix through its next upgrade/patch? Well then DC Apprentice is for you! Sign up, get joined in a team, and come up with a brand new idea to be used on Diva Chix! Advertise with your team your idea and your idea could end up being implemented on Diva Chix! What are you waiting for???

http://www.divachix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102805
Community Supervisor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 112 Comments 0 imnoangell99 is online now Edit Tags
Old

Breast feeding in public?

Posted 06-29-2013 at 09:12 PM by imnoangell99 (Crazy {Creative} Person)

A woman gave me a cake to write on while at work today and she was clearly breast feeding her baby. While I understand that this baby was hungry and needed to eat, I am not sure that having your boob hang out in the middle of a grocery store and exposing yourself is really the best way to go. You could have just done it in your car real quick before running inside or at least bothered to cover yourself. Sheesh
Community Supervisor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 320 Comments 6 imnoangell99 is online now Edit Tags
Old

PLL!!!!!!!

Posted 06-11-2013 at 10:11 AM by imnoangell99 (Crazy {Creative} Person)

OMG Pretty Little Liars is back on tonight!!!!
Community Supervisor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 267 Comments 7 imnoangell99 is online now Edit Tags
Old

Hoping for sanity

Posted 06-06-2013 at 06:41 PM by imnoangell99 (Crazy {Creative} Person)

I am still hoping for the full time promotion at work and have been working my butt off. I work in a bakery and have been trying to get them to teach me how to mix the dough for the breads that we bake. Basically the production we do daily is for the next day, except for the multigrain and sourdough dough, which have to be made for each day on that day. So early in the morning one person mixes the flour, yeast, grains, etc for the dough and another person runs the dough once they are ready though...
Community Supervisor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 169 Comments 1 imnoangell99 is online now Edit Tags
Old

People Watching

Posted 05-06-2013 at 10:43 AM by imnoangell99 (Crazy {Creative} Person)

So filling up my car with gas yesterday and I was people watching a bit and saw something really funny/interesting!

So this couple is walking out of a store in the same plaza and holding hands. It looks like they plan on going to the beach as she has a bikini top on and a towel around her torso. They stop in front of this massive black truck, its got a business information on it so guess its a work truck. And he gets down on the ground/road and starts kissing/licking this girls foot...
Community Supervisor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 233 Comments 3 imnoangell99 is online now Edit Tags