Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Funerals
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Why so Expensive?

This is for anybody that has had death in their family,or maybe a friend.
Funerals today is so very expensive,My husband uncle died,and they had the funeral on Tuesday of this week,(he had insurance)but still, the family had to come out of pocket with a good amount of money anyway.The average funeral cost about $7,000 and that's not including burial plot,and head stone.
To me the funeral homes make plenty money when our love ones leave this world.Just glad that the family had the money to send him home in style.No one lives forever,we all gotta make that appt. and guess what,we will not be late at all.(I'm just saying)
Old

In The News

Posted 07-16-2012 at 04:36 PM by sweetie_pie (Funerals)

Hello fellow bloggers and readers~yes,it's been a minute since my last blog,so I had to come back with something great! Check this out~In the news I heard that this teenage boy was going thru the metal detector at school,and it kept going off,so the security guard and a teacher told the boy to go back thru it again"he did and it went off again"
Maybe a couple of mins.passed and out of the blue~ the teacher threw the boy against the wall and he and the security guard started to
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 605 Comments 0 sweetie_pie is offline Edit Tags