Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Why so Expensive?

This is for anybody that has had death in their family,or maybe a friend.
Funerals today is so very expensive,My husband uncle died,and they had the funeral on Tuesday of this week,(he had insurance)but still, the family had to come out of pocket with a good amount of money anyway.The average funeral cost about $7,000 and that's not including burial plot,and head stone.
To me the funeral homes make plenty money when our love ones leave this world.Just glad that the family had the money to send him home in style.No one lives forever,we all gotta make that appt. and guess what,we will not be late at all.(I'm just saying)
Old

2013~BET AWARDS(TURN UP)!!

Posted 07-01-2013 at 12:17 AM by sweetie_pie (Funerals)

Ok,so I just watched the 2013 BET awards show~and I thought it was great!! Chris Brown and Nikki was awesome! 2 chainz always put on a show for me,I saw my girl Angela Bassett,and Tamara Mann~wow that sista know she can sang!! So who saw it? and what was your favorite parts?
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 200 Comments 1 sweetie_pie is offline Edit Tags
Old

Spring Is In The Air

Posted 04-17-2013 at 01:36 PM by sweetie_pie (Funerals)

Yes Spring Is in the air~It's springtime everywhere,Our lawns are green,the trees are tall.Spring makes us smile when we wanna frown.Our flowers are blooming so pretty and wild.,and the children can't wait to get outside to play.Spring puts laughter on our lips and joy in our hearts! Thanks for greeting us Spring it seems as though it took you long enough to come
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 168 Comments 0 sweetie_pie is offline Edit Tags
Old

Sunday's At My House

Posted 10-21-2012 at 01:52 PM by sweetie_pie (Funerals)

First thing On Sunday morning,I thank God for another beautiful day,afterwards I go to my oh so big kitchen and cook up a big breakfast for my family.We all sit at the table(say Grace) and talk about what we did for the week,or what our plans are for the days ahead.
Not many families sit at the same table,some may eat in their rooms,living room~some may eat out.It's my job as a parent to make meal times our special times,It's hard to do sometimes,but every chance we get,we always eat together
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 314 Comments 0 sweetie_pie is offline Edit Tags
Old

Baker Man/Woman

Posted 10-20-2012 at 10:03 PM by sweetie_pie (Funerals)

The Holidays are almost here,I'm so excited! I really don't have a whole lot of money,but be 4 sho,I'm an excellent cook/baker. I'm originally from Atlanta,Ga. moved to Louisiana about 6yrs. ago~trust me when I tell you that I got these cajun dishes down packed(that means I can cook the dishes just as good as the Cajuns)lol
Have you ever heard of a Ga. Apple cake? WOW,that's the best cake ever~I use real sweet Ga. apples,oh yeah~so tell me cooks and bakers,what'll be on your table for the
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 467 Comments 3 sweetie_pie is offline Edit Tags
Old

Waiting In Line

Posted 10-19-2012 at 04:23 PM by sweetie_pie (Funerals)

Every where you go these days you gotta wait in line,lol At the restaurant,movie theater,football games,concerts just to name a few.And as humans we wait,cause we want whatever their selling,giving away or showing,`cause we wanna purchase or attempt to purchase."Come election day I wonder how many of these same people will wait in line to vote!! Tricky question huh?see when the stores have a 50% off sale everybody and their moma is there,come election day,please get out and vote~no matter who...
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 363 Comments 2 sweetie_pie is offline Edit Tags