Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Quote:

Art.
3 Letters. Yet, a very powerful word. There are many different types of it, from poetry, to photography, to painting. Some is inspired by nature. Some is not. Most is inspired by someone or something. It is inevitable. It is everywhere. It is a way of getting out emotions, a way of living, a hobby, and much more. Imagine a world without art. In that case, there would be no world. Even nature by itself is art. You can always find a picture in the cracks of a tree trunk, or make shapes out of clouds in the sky. Everybody is different, though. So some people may not see that same picture in the tree's trunk as you did. They have a different pair of eyes than you. You have your own eyes. They have theirs. They see art differently than you, so do not ever let anyone call your art "ugly". They just don't have your eyes. You shall do thee same- do not call art ugly. No matter how your eyes see the art, no art is ugly. Every creation on this earth is beautiful, wether or not you know it. Only the man in the sky knows his plan. He knows why he put his creations in order, and for what reason.
~Sheila Marie

Hi, Welcome to Animal! If this is your first visit, please take a look here to learn a bit on navigating the blog. Thank You!

Old

Queen!

Posted 06-22-2012 at 01:33 PM by chococat (ANIMAL)
Updated 07-15-2012 at 03:27 PM by chococat

I really, really love this song! It's been stuck in my head for days!
Revolver's Wifey
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 224 Comments 2 chococat is offline Edit Tags
Old

My crappy day :(

Posted 06-01-2012 at 03:30 PM by chococat (ANIMAL)

Today wasn't the best day ever. I'm sick with a really bad cold, more than likely the flu, and had to go to school today for the last day. Apparently, my bus driver didn't get the memo that today was supposed to be a half-day, and I ended up being the last kid to leave, and I sure didn't celebrate the half day, like everyone else.

-sigh-
My crappy day.
Revolver's Wifey
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 246 Comments 1 chococat is offline Edit Tags
Old

Dedication to my class

Posted 06-01-2012 at 08:27 AM by chococat (ANIMAL)
Updated 07-25-2012 at 01:56 PM by chococat

Congrats Camelot Class of 2012! Wether you were lucky enough to graduate this year, or if you're just chillin' around in the middle of your high school years, we've had a successful year together. We gained people, we lost people, we kept a few people through the year. I will say for myself, I personally was part of Miss Pat's class throughout it all. I remember the changing...
Revolver's Wifey
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 365 Comments 4 chococat is offline Edit Tags
Old

I'm moving!!

Posted 05-26-2012 at 02:36 PM by chococat (ANIMAL)

My mum is saying that we are going to have to move. She wants to get an apartment. Right now, we can not financially afford our home. To me, this is great news. I hate the town I am living in right now. I am living in a small town on the border of Illinois and Indiana, (though it is technically Illinois) called Beecher. Yesterday, me and my mum decided to look around some complexes in Indiana. Some of these complexes in Indiana are awfully ugly! But then there are others that are simply gorgeous!...
Revolver's Wifey
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 406 Comments 3 chococat is offline Edit Tags
Old

Welcome, Stumblers!

Posted 05-21-2012 at 08:23 PM by chococat (ANIMAL)

I have officially put my blog up on Stumble Upon.

Things To Know, Stumblers:

- This blog is not an "official" blog. What I mean by this is, this is not a blog created by a blogging site, such as Blogger.com Instead, if you click the logo, you will see that this is a forum blog. A forum in which is dedicated to a dress up game community.

- I want to know what you think! Leave comments on the stumble bar!!

(I know for sure...
Revolver's Wifey
Posted in Technology
Views 865 Comments 0 chococat is offline Edit Tags