Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Oh…hi, how are ya?

Posted 06-10-2014 at 01:31 AM by hidingbutterflies (Romance de la Luna)

Time for an update!

I haven't posted on this blog since like last year.

My first half of this year has really gone by fast, I can't believe its already June, although I want it to be August, already, so I can go back to school and start my second year at college.

My first year of college was so amazing, that I actually miss going to school. I had my own apartment with some roomies, in Chicago and I almost killed myself by doing a 20 credit semester.
don't save me
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 76 Comments 0 hidingbutterflies is offline Edit Tags
Old

Ain't it Fun

Posted 11-25-2013 at 11:38 PM by hidingbutterflies (Romance de la Luna)

So as few of you may know, I went to a Paramore concert last night in Chicago! They were amazing! They played old and new songs like crush crush crush, that's what you get, and misery business. I am so glad they played older songs, that are really well known because they were the best! Everyone just sang along, the lights made a great show, and me and a guy, friend of my sister, just sang our heads off.
don't save me
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 226 Comments 5 hidingbutterflies is offline Edit Tags
Old

Seeing Paramore Sunday Night!!!

Posted 11-22-2013 at 12:16 PM by hidingbutterflies (Romance de la Luna)

This will be a good weekend! Saturday, I am going to a baby shower which is going to be so much fun because I love baby showers lol. I asked Sunday off at work so I could make it in time for the Paramore Concert! Which means I have all day to work on my college stuff, which I am glad to! I haven't really spent a free day at my apartment because usually on the weekends I'm home with my family. I only
don't save me
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 153 Comments 3 hidingbutterflies is offline Edit Tags
Old

Don't freak out...

Posted 11-01-2013 at 12:03 AM by hidingbutterflies (Romance de la Luna)

don't worry it's me!

I totally did not copy steph's idea. My little brother and I had a little fun with Halloween makeup. He turned me into a zombie and I turned him into a cute panda! You can kind of see him in the picture above! It was really fun and we definitely had some bonding
don't save me
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 179 Comments 2 hidingbutterflies is offline Edit Tags
Old

Uni on Monday...

Posted 08-21-2013 at 07:12 PM by hidingbutterflies (Romance de la Luna)

I will be officially a college student on Monday. I would be way more
nervous if I still had to fix my award letter and not know what was going to happen with my loan money, but I do know
and it is fixed. I got my MacBook Pro last Friday, since I am doing graphic
design. So I am loving it! I just need to add all the adobe programs especially Photoshop.

I am finishing moving tomorrow to my new apartment. I still have to buy groceries
and finishing packing.
don't save me
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 201 Comments 2 hidingbutterflies is offline Edit Tags