Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Oh…hi, how are ya?

Posted 06-10-2014 at 12:31 AM by hidingbutterflies (Romance de la Luna)

Time for an update!

I haven't posted on this blog since like last year.

My first half of this year has really gone by fast, I can't believe its already June, although I want it to be August, already, so I can go back to school and start my second year at college.

My first year of college was so amazing, that I actually miss going to school. I had my own apartment with some roomies, in Chicago and I almost killed myself by doing a 20 credit semester.
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 99 Comments 0 hidingbutterflies is offline Edit Tags
Old

Ain't it Fun

Posted 11-25-2013 at 10:38 PM by hidingbutterflies (Romance de la Luna)

So as few of you may know, I went to a Paramore concert last night in Chicago! They were amazing! They played old and new songs like crush crush crush, that's what you get, and misery business. I am so glad they played older songs, that are really well known because they were the best! Everyone just sang along, the lights made a great show, and me and a guy, friend of my sister, just sang our heads off.
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 291 Comments 5 hidingbutterflies is offline Edit Tags
Old

Seeing Paramore Sunday Night!!!

Posted 11-22-2013 at 11:16 AM by hidingbutterflies (Romance de la Luna)

This will be a good weekend! Saturday, I am going to a baby shower which is going to be so much fun because I love baby showers lol. I asked Sunday off at work so I could make it in time for the Paramore Concert! Which means I have all day to work on my college stuff, which I am glad to! I haven't really spent a free day at my apartment because usually on the weekends I'm home with my family. I only
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 219 Comments 3 hidingbutterflies is offline Edit Tags
Old

Don't freak out...

Posted 10-31-2013 at 11:03 PM by hidingbutterflies (Romance de la Luna)

don't worry it's me!

I totally did not copy steph's idea. My little brother and I had a little fun with Halloween makeup. He turned me into a zombie and I turned him into a cute panda! You can kind of see him in the picture above! It was really fun and we definitely had some bonding
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 241 Comments 2 hidingbutterflies is offline Edit Tags
Old

Uni on Monday...

Posted 08-21-2013 at 06:12 PM by hidingbutterflies (Romance de la Luna)

I will be officially a college student on Monday. I would be way more
nervous if I still had to fix my award letter and not know what was going to happen with my loan money, but I do know
and it is fixed. I got my MacBook Pro last Friday, since I am doing graphic
design. So I am loving it! I just need to add all the adobe programs especially Photoshop.

I am finishing moving tomorrow to my new apartment. I still have to buy groceries
and finishing packing.
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 259 Comments 2 hidingbutterflies is offline Edit Tags