Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

' b a b y eyes.
Old

Tattoo's

Posted 05-09-2013 at 10:39 PM by staygold (baby eyes.)

After I get out of my parents house and move too California I want to get two tattoos. I feel like I have to get them in a different state because my dad absolutely hates tattoos.

I want to get one that says Stay Gold because it's well my favorite quote ever. I just need to come up with a design and figure out where to put it. Also I want to get a sun and a moon just like Amanda Bynes' henna in What a Girl Wants. I really fell in love with that. I would put it on my neck so I can
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 215 Comments 2 staygold is offline Edit Tags
Old

Second Thoughts.

Posted 04-29-2013 at 10:44 PM by staygold (baby eyes.)

I really want to start a Youtube beauty channel but I'm having second thoughts about it. Keeping it up would be hard with school and work, but it would seem like a lot of fun. I'm not sure.
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 282 Comments 3 staygold is offline Edit Tags
Old

Going to Concerts Alone?

Posted 04-16-2013 at 10:39 PM by staygold (baby eyes.)

I really wanna go to the Selena Gomez concert and get a VIP tickets because I really do love her. I know that no one would want to come with me except my mom and I won't want to pay another $200 for her to go and just stand there. Should I just go alone? I'll be 20, and I'll be fine. I'm just not sure about it! I really do want to meet her.
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 247 Comments 2 staygold is offline Edit Tags
Old

History Book Report.

Posted 02-13-2013 at 10:17 PM by staygold (baby eyes.)

Have you guys ever heard of doing a book report for history? That's a first for me. He didn't really give us a wide range of topics, but thank goodness we were able too choose from other topics. On that note, I decided to read on the Prohibition. I'm so excited. I'm super interested in that time period!

What time periods in history do you get excited about?
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 135 Comments 0 staygold is offline Edit Tags
Old

GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!

Posted 01-20-2013 at 07:44 PM by staygold (baby eyes.)

I'M GOING TO MEET DANIEL RADCLIFFE AND JASON ISSACS ON FRIDAY! THEY'RE BOTH IN TOWN FOR THE SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
Aspiring Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 257 Comments 2 staygold is offline Edit Tags