Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > constant ☼ vacation
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

11:21

Posted 04-30-2014 at 12:10 AM by strobelightss (constant ☼ vacation)

Hey everyone!
idk what to call this so I'm calling it the start time of this blog post. So I've got quite a few things to say, but I think I might have to split this in half because it's already pretty late. ughasdfghjkl I've only been sleeping late and the past two days I've left the house in a crazy hurry because I've been sleeping past my alarm (which I neverrrr do). :\\ Anyway... here we go!

- -

UPDATE NUMERO UNO
I got braces! Not really a big surprise
Forum Moderator
Social Networking Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 136 Comments 2 strobelightss is offline Edit Tags
Old

Braceface

Posted 03-22-2014 at 11:27 AM by strobelightss (constant ☼ vacation)

omg does anyone remember this show? haha

Okay, so this blog post is going to be about... braces! bet you didn't see that one coming... I'm going to start off by telling you guys my orthodontist story, but then I want tips tips tips from those of you who've had braces before because ugh I'll need them. I'm just kind of freaking out because I've heard all sorts
Forum Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 647 Comments 8 strobelightss is offline Edit Tags
Old

Sprummer Mixtape

Posted 03-05-2014 at 09:11 PM by strobelightss (constant ☼ vacation)
Updated 03-09-2014 at 07:20 PM by strobelightss

Spring is coming up!
It feels like it should've been here already, but just as it was starting to get warm, the weather got to below zero again. Ughhhh! As much as I love Winter, I think it's time to move on. haha So I don't know about you guys, but it's kind of hard for me to distinguish "oh this is definitely Spring" and "oh this is for sure Summer." I think they both just sort of meld together for me since it's always just super hot throughout both so we're sort of
Forum Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 212 Comments 3 strobelightss is offline Edit Tags
Old

Okay, so I finally caved...

Posted 12-31-2013 at 11:47 AM by strobelightss (constant ☼ vacation)

But before I talk about what I finally did... I'd like to apologize for having absolutely zero blogging for like ages. Life has just been so hectic lately and school has been strangely difficult (I say strangely because it's senior year and I'm supposed to be able to slack off and have senioritis but omg this has been the worst year yet. Everything they said was a lie hahaha). I think my finals all went pretty well though and I managed to finish first semester physics with an A and first semester
Forum Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 122 Comments 0 strobelightss is offline Edit Tags
Old

my body's a zombie for you

Posted 10-31-2013 at 07:11 PM by strobelightss (constant ☼ vacation)

Happy Howwwloween! Or should I say aaaaaahhhhhrrrgggaaaa...
Hey guys! So if you guys read the blog post I posted yesterday, you know that I decided to dress up as a zombie today! And if any of you were curious as to what my take on a zombie is... here you go!

Forum Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 364 Comments 6 strobelightss is offline Edit Tags