Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
Graphics Some occassional freebies for those! :D
Old

Movieeeessss!

Posted 06-29-2010 at 08:58 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 06-30-2010 at 12:50 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

So me and my friend, my friend left almost 15 minutes ago went to see toy story 3. It was AWESOME! Probably one of the most suspenseful kids movies ever! The little green alien things and Rex stole the whole freakin movie! haha! Out of 5 stars, that SO GETS 5 STARS! If you like a nice suspenseful movie and some funny comedy with animation, you'll love this one! Or if you're a die hard toy story person lol! I never saw the first two, well I probably saw the first one but i was too little.
Prom Queen
Views 703 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Hey everyone! :D

Posted 06-28-2010 at 03:15 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 06-30-2010 at 12:51 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

Haha I wanted an eye opening title rofl.

Anywho, the last coupld nights have been awesome just hanging and talking with my friend, who's been here since saturday and is leaving tomorrow i believe. It's 3 in the afternoon and she's still SLEEPING xD lol! I woke up 'round noon ish haha!

Currently, I'm listening to as much music as i can and went on Last.FM for a bit, But don't worry guys i haven't forgotten about you at all. <3

As for my lovely customers...
Prom Queen
Views 399 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Hmmm :]

Posted 06-21-2010 at 12:13 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 06-23-2010 at 09:59 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

Ya know, im in a talkative mood, it's 12 midnight here and im like bored out of my mind. I'm thinkin' 'bout trying to finish my oil pastle picture that's got random lines in it with permanent marker.

I just had a fun couple day sleepover with my bestie. Of course we stayed up til 4-5 in the morning, playing video games and writing a crap load. Ya know im into writing a whole lot for some reason. I just enjoy it. I got my friend into a few metallica songs but we were keeping track of...
Prom Queen
Views 748 Comments 6 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Divachix...lend me your ear ^_^

Posted 05-16-2010 at 04:53 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 06-23-2010 at 10:01 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

ChristinaHasPosted
alrighty, I need some help/opinions;

I have a gallery and im like braindead on what to make to display...i need some suggestions :/

help? :]
Prom Queen
Posted in Graphics, Divachix!
Views 584 Comments 2 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

:O OMG this is pretty sweet -nods-

Posted 04-17-2010 at 01:22 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 06-23-2010 at 10:03 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

Kay so i just downloaded gimp and i was on this forum and found a nice tutorial and this took me OVER TWO HOURS TO MAKE! Pretty easy actually if you know the basics of gimp ;D

I honestly felt like sharing with with you guys ^_~

Christina <3
Prom Queen
Posted in Wrestling!, Graphics
Views 442 Comments 2 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags