Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
About Me! Some random facts about me as a person :]
Old

So I've Realized How Much I haven't Been On For

Posted 08-24-2011 at 09:34 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

and I feel bad. but right now, i'm battling my future as to what class to take during 6th period instead of spanish 3. If i don't have a class there, that means summer health class for me and i don't wanna watch degrassi re-runs again. rofl so i was thinking about broadcasting journalism and maybe art or ceramics. those would be excellente! ;P Regardless, I have a home game on Friday and school starts tomorrow. I'm gonna die lol!

christina <3
Prom Queen
Posted in About Me!, Life!
Views 896 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

One of the Coolest Things Happened Today :D

Posted 08-19-2011 at 09:31 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

Well, first of all, I got my binders for school since I start in six days. Anyway, the coolest thing happened and I'm glad I was a part of it! I was in my first jam session today!!! IT WAS EXCITING! Everyone was wired up afterwards and it was amazing! We were coming back from our one hour lunch break and three trombones were playing. A couple of other brass players joined and even a percussionist. Two of my friends joined and I grabbed my flute, put it together, and joined everyone. Soon enough,...
Prom Queen
Posted in About Me!
Views 906 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Ugh, this comment makes me scream!

Posted 08-18-2011 at 03:19 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

Ok so in band, we were doing some intense drills and even some of the seniors weren't marching. ninety percent of the band were not because of the heat and the length of the drill. That's where i kept losing my place and tried to help somewhat get the line back but anyway the main thing happened after. This friend of mine was getting on my case for not 'highstepping'...if you weren't watching, i WAS highstepping until half way through when I legitimately had a huge cramp in my thigh. I went onward...
Prom Queen
Posted in About Me!
Views 1373 Comments 4 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Today Has Been a Good Day (-:

Posted 08-16-2011 at 09:38 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

It's been awesome for many many reasons!
  1. My band directors complimented my flute angle during band camp and said it was absolutely perfect in front of the band. That never happened intentionally either!
  2. My friends and I went to Subway for lunch and had a blast!
  3. My friends in the flute section got their piccolos!
  4. I found out that one of my favorite bands is reuniting with their original line up. Anyone on twitter that had world wide trends might've seen Black Sabbath on there
Prom Queen
Posted in About Me!, Life!, Music!
Views 842 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

This is gonna be an Interesting Fall

Posted 08-15-2011 at 08:17 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

As much as marching band is fun and exciting, there is so much complaining with the freshmen. I'm not even kidding. They complain about everything. Well, certain ones do. What's interesting is that I'm not a squad leader or have any sort of credentials except for going on my 5th year of playing flute and being a veteran and a good amount of the freshman flute players, since we got a TON of them, like me a lot. They look up to me...which is interesting since, well, i'm a bit of a shy person. I think...
Prom Queen
Posted in About Me!
Views 755 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags