Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
30 Day Music Challenge All things music challenge wise goes in here!
Old

Days 29 & 30 - The End

Posted 07-27-2011 at 02:49 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

day 29 - a song from your childhood

Stronger - Britney Spears

As insane as it may sound, this was my favorite britney spears song growing up...well one of many rofl but I used to love her music. I also had a strange girl crush on NSYNC but of course, JT is too stubborn for a reunion...:/

day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year

Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold

this album came out exactly one year ago and this was my...
Prom Queen
Views 326 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Day 28

Posted 07-24-2011 at 03:55 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)
Updated 07-24-2011 at 09:12 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

day 28 - a song that makes you feel guilty

Friday - Rebecca Black

Secretly, I love it and I love to hate on it. I even made a youtube video poking fun out of it. But regardless, I secretly kind of like it. :/ I might've put up the song in an earlier one under like guilty pleasure but this one makes me feel bad since my friends despise the song rofl

Christina <3
Prom Queen
Views 315 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Day 27

Posted 07-23-2011 at 04:59 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

Awww I'll be ending this soon :-(

day 27 - a song that you wish you could play

There are SEVERAL songs I wish i could play. Currently, I wanna know how to play the little flute solo from the song 'Undun' by The Guess Who. There are so many songs to choose from to just say that I wanna learn just one. If you don't keep your options open, you'll get bored. Was I happy knowing that I would have to play I Feel Good by James Brown at marching band. Not exactly but it was...
Prom Queen
Views 308 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Days 25 + 26 :-)

Posted 07-22-2011 at 05:03 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

day 25 - a song that makes you laugh

Ya know, I honestly can't pick more than three or four. I can't even really put them up due to some interesting language so to speak cuz yeah rofl

day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument

Jump - Van Halen
You Really Got Me - The Kinks

I can remember the notes on my flute for those songs from Marching Band. I also taught myself the riffs to Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple and also...
Prom Queen
Views 265 Comments 0 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags
Old

Day 24 - music challenge

Posted 07-20-2011 at 10:18 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx (♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥)

day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral

A Tout Le Monde - Megadeth

The song basically is about what a person on their deathbed would say to their loved ones if they had three seconds to say something. This was the one song that made me a fanatic because when my grandmother passed away, I played this song so loud on my iPod and on repeat numerous times to the point it helped me cure my numb feeling to some degree. When my time comes, this is the one song...
Prom Queen
Views 458 Comments 2 xLittlexCMxPunkx is offline Edit Tags