Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > The BeyHive
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Over Loaded On Drama & Some Tom Daley

Posted 07-31-2012 at 02:10 PM by itsmik3y (The BeyHive)

So this will be a long story lol so bare with me. But i will start off with the drama and the bad stuff first. Then i'll carry it over to the love of my life Tom. lol.
So lets start with the drama.

So i mentioned this stuff in my previous blog about my step brother and my friend Kim. Well more drama happened. I spent the night at Kim's and she was telling me how my step brother is saying stuff about me. Fine don't care. Hate all you want. You just look dumb. But then she started
BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 697 Comments 3 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags
Old

2012 Olympics

Posted 07-27-2012 at 07:47 PM by itsmik3y (The BeyHive)

Anyone else watching this?

For some reason this is the first time i'm really watching it. I'm actually excited. I love watching Gymnastics & Track and Field. Swimming is cool but Diving is better. I just love it all! Super excited! I'm definitely Team USA. But i'm also rooting for Poland. (:

So how about you guys. Who are you guys rooting for? Are you even watching it? lol?
Comments.
BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 415 Comments 4 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags
Old

Broken Trust & Real Lies

Posted 07-26-2012 at 05:52 PM by itsmik3y (The BeyHive)

Today has been a pretty crappy day.
Beside the fact that i feel so much today. I only have a sore throat.
So that's the only good thing that has happened today.
But onto the reason for this Blog Title.
So my step brother & his girlfriend Kim. I became friends with her because she was dating my stepbrother and we had a class together my Junior year. Over time i started gaining her trust and we became really close. Then like March/April 2012 my step brother broke
BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 719 Comments 8 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags
Old

Sickness & Boyfriend Status.

Posted 07-25-2012 at 10:06 PM by itsmik3y (The BeyHive)

SICKNESS
So the other morning i woke up and my throat hurt and my mouth was dry. I thought it was just because i sleep with my mouth open and it was dehydrated and what not. Then yesterday morning i wake up. My throat was killing me and my body was so sore. Like you know what you have a fever, and its achey. That's what it feels like. My back is like a 80 year old's, and i'm just fatigued. So i took 3 moltrine and felt fine after that. Then night time came around and i started feeling icky
BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 667 Comments 5 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags
Old

Blog Changes.

Posted 07-25-2012 at 12:25 AM by itsmik3y (The BeyHive)

So i've been really debating about blogging recently.
Should i stick to it? Should i just stop blogging? What to do what to do... Well i decided i'm going to be blogging, but from a different approach. I've looked at my past blogs and they were all getting like 100+ views and they were doing SO well. Now i'll be lucky to get 50. lol. I don't really know the reason for that, but i guess it's the way i am blogging. So i'm changing it up.
But i do also need your guys' help.
As
BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1075 Comments 16 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags