Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

bear with me as i ramble on about the
good and bad aspects of my life, as well
as my interest in random things. <3

rawrawrawrawrawrawrawrawr
Old

Lullaby; <3

Posted 12-20-2011 at 01:46 AM by emptyloveliness (Let It Be [ramblings of Ambersaurus!])

A little earlier this evening, a friend sent me a text message telling me to listen to Lullaby by Nickelback. I was a little wary at first, I'm not the biggest fan of them xP. Then I received a second text saying that she loved me, and no matter what I was going through that she'd always be here for me. That's all it took for me to listen to that song. I've been listening to it and honestly, crying ever since.

Some crazy
Diamond Duchess User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1298 Comments 0 emptyloveliness is offline Edit Tags
Old

Ugh..men.

Posted 12-18-2011 at 10:09 AM by emptyloveliness (Let It Be [ramblings of Ambersaurus!])

Blaine, Blaine, Blaine. You're adorable, I'll admit, a great listener, fantastic to talk to. But we talked about this, you want to be friends. Do you know what that means? THAT MEANS I SHOULDN'T WAKE UP TO TEXTS SAYING GOODMORNING BEAUTIFUL. You're killing me. :3

Has anyone else had a problem/situation like this? It's driving me crazy.

Ugh.. Men. Sometimes I wonder aboout the male species.. I really do.
Diamond Duchess User
Posted in Life..&stuff.
Views 592 Comments 2 emptyloveliness is offline Edit Tags
Old

Dear Michaela-

Posted 12-14-2011 at 07:49 PM by emptyloveliness (Let It Be [ramblings of Ambersaurus!])

I'm sure this isn't very interesting for anyone to read, but this is my blog. I shall do with it what I want. This shall be a letter to a girl I know.

Dear Michaela,

-I don't have a problem you, as a person. I have a problem with you putting your nose into my personal business.
-I get it, bro. Corey came running to you when we broke up, that doesn't make him yours. That doesn't make his business your business. And ultimately, anything he does has nothing...
Diamond Duchess User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 519 Comments 0 emptyloveliness is offline Edit Tags
Old

too much going on :3

Posted 12-13-2011 at 11:57 PM by emptyloveliness (Let It Be [ramblings of Ambersaurus!])
Tags school, stress

WARNING!
prepare yourselve's this is an unorganized rant.

This is my last week of school before break, and the end of the semester. Which means I have three more days to get my grades up to par. I must have all A's, or I'll lose my 4.0 GPA, and that is just unacceptable really.

What's really bringing me down is French. I was so excited to take a french course this year, it's a beautiful language. But since I'm taking all advanced courses, I didn't have room in my
Diamond Duchess User
Posted in Life..&stuff.
Views 860 Comments 4 emptyloveliness is offline Edit Tags
Old

this doesn't feel much like a birthday.

Posted 12-11-2011 at 05:03 PM by emptyloveliness (Let It Be [ramblings of Ambersaurus!])
Tags birthday

i thought today would be a little more exciting, i thought i might feel different. but nope, sixteen is just the same as fifteen.

i guess a lot of kids look forward to their sixteenth birthday so they can get their driver's liscense. i've been driving for two years, legally, now on a farm permit (gotta love Kansas!). so the whole 'YOU'RE SIXTEEN YOU GET TO DRIVE AWHH YEAH!' thing doesn't really relate to me .

anyways, back to the matter at hand. i feel so bummed out...
Diamond Duchess User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1302 Comments 2 emptyloveliness is offline Edit Tags