Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Life's Amazing
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

SHOPPINNNGGG!!! + CYO

Posted 03-31-2013 at 11:17 PM by safam998 (Life's Amazing)

SHOPPING!

We went to shopping today. I wanted to go to ross since i saw pair of shoes which was 15$ but today is easter so i ended up going to Old Navy!
OMG!!!!!!!!!! sale denims were for $8 and T-shirts costed not more than 15$ spring dresses costed not more than 20$.
I FELT LIKE BUYING THE WHOLE STORE!!!!!!! but i ended up getting a jeans and a T-shirt since i didn't have money. Oh well.... i also need to get a pair of shoes.

CYO
I was
Household Name
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 263 Comments 1 safam998 is offline Edit Tags
Old

I CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 01-26-2013 at 07:09 PM by safam998 (Life's Amazing)

Okay i changed a lot! I am becoming like MY SISTER!!! its nothing wrong with her choice but i always was like i am girl and stuff!!
  1. First my favorite colors were Pink,sky blue, purple now i like BLACK,sky blue and purple i also like german red now with ink blue!
  2. I use to like classic sweet stuff on look book but now i like things with black etc
  3. I am liking the hoodies and shoes from boys section
    OMG!!! this is so not me! anyways... people change
Household Name
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 309 Comments 1 safam998 is offline Edit Tags
Old

CYO+Life!

Posted 01-24-2013 at 10:40 PM by safam998 (Life's Amazing)

Hi DC!!!!
Quick note-if your here for CYO its the last! so go ahead scroll down!
i could not blog for a long time but finally i can!
Things going in my life:
  1. Me and my cousins are back again!! One of our matual friends were talking shit about her to us and about us to her! So yeah...
  2. Schools stressfull, second semester started, But tomorrows friday so YAYYYYYEEEE!
  3. I suck at P.E we started basket ball :/ Sports is one thing that i suck MOST in my entire life! i never
Household Name
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 189 Comments 0 safam998 is offline Edit Tags
Old

accessing dc on s3 + random

Posted 01-03-2013 at 07:56 PM by safam998 (Life's Amazing)
Updated 01-03-2013 at 07:58 PM by safam998

Hi guyz I am acessing divachix on phone and idk why I was so excited. anyways I made a new dress. Its the besg drrss by far i am so excited to show you guyz I know you want to take a look I will post it later...... its Not snowing even on christmas it did not snow I really really want snow
I wish they make an app of divachix
I am not able to blog from my laltop an ad pops up that's it for now I will post the picture later (dress)
EDIT I know this might have many...
Household Name
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 214 Comments 0 safam998 is offline Edit Tags
Old

My friends Blew me!

Posted 11-17-2012 at 09:15 PM by safam998 (Life's Amazing)

Did this ever happened to you?Almost since first grade each year my friends blow me off! At the beginning of the year, Since i shifted to new school and my old friends started ignoring me i had to Find new friends. Good thing was that i had my cousins and My sister with me.We hang out together and made some friends. this meant They were OUR friends not just her. For couple of days she behaved so sweet and we were all fine but later she started telling us stuff like "Your stealing my friends"...
Household Name
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1023 Comments 6 safam998 is offline Edit Tags