Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

~Why I Stopped Posting In All 2012 Presidential Related Threads~

Posted 11-05-2012 at 11:25 AM by draguta
Updated 11-05-2012 at 11:33 AM by draguta

~Well, sometimes things become too heated. And imhho, when this happens it is always best to step away, take five or even step out if need be. This is true for any discussion/situation.

~WRT the thread/s on the 2012 presidential election, the nominess or anything related to that, it was pretty clear that most, with the exception of 1 or 2, had already made their mind up, and it's kinda hard to have a discussion in that case. Don't get me wrong, it was perfectly normal that most people...
Emerald Empress User
Posted in ~Miscellaneous~
Views 234 Comments 0 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old

Comic Con

Posted 05-25-2012 at 11:22 PM by wicked (Infamous)
Tags 2012

The Puerto Rico Comic Convention is this weekend (26 & 27) but i'm only going on Sunday.

This is my first time attending the Comic Con but also my first time inside the Puerto Rico Convention Center.

I have been by the entrance and surrounding areas. Believe me, it's beautiful from the outside.
QUIT
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1966 Comments 3 wicked is offline Edit Tags
Old

Solar Storm

Posted 01-15-2012 at 11:14 PM by madeofgold (Infamous)

This might be long...

This blog entry will be about something that has been wandering my mind. And not just that, it's something that took over my family and others' minds.
We are now in the year 2012, yes, we all know that. And we also know all that stuff that has been said about this year. True or not? I don't really want to know.
This has a little bit to do about that, but in the fact that the year is a coincidence.

Well, my family is in this puertorican...
QUIT
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 765 Comments 5 wicked is offline Edit Tags