https://i.postimg.cc/yxvtVmG2/snowmen-contest.jpg
Baby Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 97 Comments 2 cinlee4 is offline Edit Tags
Old

ZEFIRA Mythic

Posted 11-02-2018 at 05:30 PM by lembowitz

Here she is!:

I went mythological, because why not! I'm super happy with how this came out, especially the hair as I did it from scratch, so let me know if you guys wanna see more hair like this in general!

Love y'all and I'll send out an alert to my store fans once everything is in the store, I just need to compress some of the files If you aren't a fan already, what are you waiting for?? Subscribe to my store <3
Gossip Girl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 160 Comments 2 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Zefira, Jessica, and July.

Posted 11-01-2018 at 10:21 PM by lembowitz

SoooOOooo my new body is now officially out, wanted it fantasy themed as there's a shortage of fantasy bodies on here compared to the regular ones. Made clothes and accessories and hair and faces and props to go with it too, I hope you all love Zefira, I'm super proud of her!!!

And to add to that, two more collections are in my store too; one for the Jessica body by jacroc1999, which was fun to make and it's very glam and has hair (!!!) and the other is a smaller but very nice collection
Gossip Girl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 151 Comments 2 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

I'm back!

Posted 11-01-2018 at 02:12 PM by lembowitz

But still working mostly full time so I won't be joining any guilds and such. I'm sorry for leaving suddenly several months back without saying anything, for the past two months especially depression has been kicking me up the ass pretty hard but I got out of that rut last week and I'm managing well!
Everything else in life has been okay-ish. I started dating someone at the end of June, it was kind of unexpected but he's been keeping me happy and sane and fed and I'm so lucky!
New
Gossip Girl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 94 Comments 0 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags