Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > mojo-jojo
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

I have returned!

Submit "I have returned!" to Digg Submit "I have returned!" to del.icio.us Submit "I have returned!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I have returned!" to Google
Posted 06-23-2018 at 04:46 PM by mojo-jojo

So for those of you who haven't noticed I'm finally back!

Life has finally slowed down for the time being and I have a pretty nice routine. So what's happened since I was here last:

Well I graduated college! I now have my bachelor's in psychology and sociology and was 0.05 away from graduating *** laude (from a pretty prestigious college may I add!). I started my masters in social work and then proceeded to regret it and take time off. Not that I didn't love what I was doing, I had a nightmarish internship that I needed out of and my mom needed me to move back home. I am still with my lovely boyfriend I met when I first started school and he is supportive as ever. I have finally had my back problems diagnosed (after having symptoms for 6 years) and found out I have bone damage from the inflammation since the doctor's didn't want to take my seriously. I also have a beautiful 2 year old cat who is a handful because she was a stray at first so she's a high strung nervous kitty (literally my mom not blinking can set this cat off on high alert). I bought my first car to go with my first adult job that is NOT in fast food. I get to spend my days with adults with disabilities and be their job coach and it's pretty damn rewarding.

I've missed everyone here that I used to talk to all the time so don't be afraid to reach out! It's just saddening to see how inactive the forums have become when they used to be used nonstop
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 356 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm so glad to hear everything is going well for you! <3

Welcome back!