Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

New Yekaterina Dress for RSPS in store now!

Posted 10-11-2017 at 09:42 PM by lembowitz

Hello doves!

I made a new dress for the RSPS body today. A lot of you won't see the shop alert, but, to be brief, I want to experiment on straightforward bodies first with clothes, then move on to other bodies (Sarah, Summer, Lana, etc etc). As you saw from the previous collection for RSPS I put in my shop earlier today, it's glam and sheen, and it took a lot of effort, just like this dress did, so I want to be clear that stuff is coming for bodies other than RSPS in my store. I just
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 41 Comments 1 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

New Lexi set for RSPS in my shop now!

Posted 10-09-2017 at 08:23 PM by lembowitz

Hello darlings! Long time no blog >_>
I made a little collection for RSPS today, just in 10 colours and it's pretty simple: a top, bag, trousers (that I'm very proud of), and basic flats.

I'll be sure to make it in more colours in the near future but for now, I hope you all enjoy it

Everything by me in these previews except the body, hair, and backgrounds.

Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 40 Comments 0 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Fin!

Posted 09-20-2017 at 10:14 AM by lembowitz

The sets gonna be called Mature instead, I think it's more appropriate. I definitely want to make a proper office collection for Lana soon though!

I'll send out a shop alert once I've uploaded everything in all colours ;*

xoxo
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 63 Comments 0 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Instagram Set and upcoming Smart Set!

Posted 09-20-2017 at 07:55 AM by lembowitz

Hello loves! As you all saw in the shop alert I sent out last night (at stupid oclock if youre in the UK xD), I made a new top-flowy shawl-pants set for Lana with floral embroidery-esque.. stuff?
I'm pretty happy with it, and now I'm determined to make pants like this IRL Ooooh next idea...

Anyway!

Here she is on the left, and on the right is the set I'm currently working on for Lana (again, yes, as she is probs the most ignored body compared to the other
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 75 Comments 0 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

oh my lord

Posted 09-18-2017 at 08:36 AM by lembowitz

I was DOTD on Saturday
I was at my parents friday-saturday and then me and my bf were at my brothers house until last night. So I didn't see myself on the home page but I'm incredibly proud and thank you all so much for voting, it's a bit sad but I've always wanted to be DOTD So this is a great achievement for me!
New stuff for Lana coming tomorrow!
Love y'all
xoxo
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 85 Comments 0 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags