Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ms_gucci
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Unfair Votings

Posted 03-01-2010 at 10:27 PM by ms_gucci

Okay, i know this is a game and all. But they are some unfair voters on here. If someone votes I rather you pick out the best diva and stop feeling sorry for the other. some people votes on pity and that is just unfair. because am looking at my battles and some of my losses does not seem fair at all. I really work hard on my looks and try to have the best diva ever. How can I compete with all the shananigans dat is going on. Please votes fairly .
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4723 Comments 2 ms_gucci is offline Edit Tags
Old

A Letter To God

Posted 02-26-2010 at 08:24 AM by ms_gucci

[CENTER]I[COLOR=black] like to keep things serious, but a little laugh once in a while is good for the soul. I hope you will have fun with this story of mine: [/COLOR]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=black][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]A man worked in a post office. His job was to process all mail that had illegible addresses. One day a letter came to his desk, addressed in shaky handwriting to God. He thought, "I...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3042 Comments 0 ms_gucci is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

A Box Full of Kisses

Posted 02-26-2010 at 08:13 AM by ms_gucci

[CENTER][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]The story goes that some time ago, a man punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became infuriated when the child tried to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree. Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift to her father the next morning and said, "This is for you, Daddy."

The man was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5332 Comments 0 ms_gucci is offline Edit Tags
Old

TWO FROGS

Posted 02-26-2010 at 08:10 AM by ms_gucci

[CENTER][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][COLOR=black]A group of frogs were traveling through the woods, and two of them [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][COLOR=black]fell into a deep pit. When the other frogs saw how deep the pit [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][COLOR=black]was, they told the two frogs that they were as good as dead. The [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][COLOR=black]two frogs ignored the comments and tried to jump up out of the pit [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5545 Comments 3 ms_gucci is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Awakening- the finally

Posted 02-25-2010 at 09:01 PM by ms_gucci

We have done pretty well in these chapters. We are now the person we were born to be. We have awaken and our eyes are open to see it all.

Finally, with courage in your heart and with God by your side you take a stand, you FAKE a deep breath and you begin to design the life you want to live as best as you can.

A word about the Power of Prayer: In some of my darkest, most painful and frightening hours, I have prayed, not for the answers to my prayers or for material...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4195 Comments 1 ms_gucci is offline Edit Tags