Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Spectrum Preview 07/16/16

Posted 07-15-2016 at 07:58 PM by pandaimeec (Spectrum)

Hello again! I just released the Enchanted collection for Indi a few moments ago so go grab yours now!

This next preview is the Sevvy collection for July and has been sitting on my computer (like everything else I will upload next), waiting to be recolored and I just finished up a few days ago. It's a very simple summery collection with refreshing colors and goes along with the mix-and-match clothing pieces I have previously uploaded for July.

Few recolors:
Hungry Bibliophile
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2823 Comments 6 pandaimeec is online now Edit Tags
Old

Spectrum Preview 07/13/16

Posted 07-12-2016 at 08:21 PM by pandaimeec (Spectrum)

Since I released July, I sorta promised to myself that I would only be selling clothes for her in my shop, but in a few days I will be making an exception as I release the Enchanted collection for Indi, a bunch of recolored versions of my entry to the Prom CYO competition.

Sneak peek in a few colors:

Hungry Bibliophile
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2673 Comments 5 pandaimeec is online now Edit Tags
Old

Primadonna Hair for Reb'l Fleur

Posted 07-12-2016 at 12:45 AM by icing (CANDY)

Ahh! I'm back to making some new hairs since a lot of people have been asking
me since my new shop opening, and the first batch in 11 shades is now in my shop.
It's called Primadonna, and I made it to fit nicely for Chlo and Indi.

(click to visit shop)

Hope people like!

xo
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 912 Comments 2 icing is offline Edit Tags
Old

portuguese pride

Posted 07-11-2016 at 03:11 AM by fox

For the first time in history...we did it. We are the champions of Europe.
I'm sorry Éder, on behalf of every portuguese that didn't want you on the competition. We are proud of you. Portugal cryed literally when our captain got injured. Screw you Payet. Now go eat some sand. Cristiano told Éder that he was going to score the goal. Well done! Portugal is not big. Is enormous!!!! The streets were filled with green and red. The sky was covered with fireworks. All through the night we would...
fox
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1252 Comments 4 fox is offline Edit Tags
Old

Wow, It's Been A While

Posted 07-10-2016 at 10:33 AM by psych0kinesis

I haven't been active on here in quite a few years and forgot just how much I enjoyed talking to everyone on here in the forum. Crazy to think that my last post was about graduating from high school. I'm now two semesters away from graduating from college and tomorrow I'll be leaving for a semester abroad in Sydney, Australia. It's interesting to look back and see my old posts. It's easy to forget how I was then and this has really shown me how much I'd like to blog/journal while I'm away. I'm glad
Baby Diva
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 650 Comments 0 psych0kinesis is offline Edit Tags