Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

That Orlando Massacre hit too close to my home

Posted 06-13-2016 at 04:59 PM by ocean_crumbles (Behind The Looking Glass)

I was out of town when it happened.

So many people died...

Two of the people went to my high school. They were alumni. I didn't personally know them but I had known of them and had seen them when they would visit my high school.
They were Amanda Alvear-Benabe and Mercedez Marisol Flores.

Also my college fraternity brother's coworker lost her daughter.

So much death.

I don't get how someone could see two pepole...
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2057 Comments 5 ocean_crumbles is offline Edit Tags

Posted 06-13-2016 at 01:57 AM by Butterfly_kiss (The World Of A Butterfly)

This weekend has been crazy one to say the least. Friday we had a small power outage. It came on shortly after and all seemed to be fine. My lights were working, fridge was on, I thought it was all good.

Friday night we ate out, as we usually do when we get paid so we had no reason to use our kitchen much.

Well Saturday after I got home from a four hour long charity function myself and my other partners put on, we decided to cook dinner. Well we soon found out that...
Household Name
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1160 Comments 1 Butterfly_kiss is offline Edit Tags

Pray for me DC

Posted 06-12-2016 at 11:14 PM by chococat (Rݡāltˇ)

I'm just going through too much shit right now I found out that the dude never cheated on me like I thought (but that's a whole other story). But then I started starting petty arguments with him over nothing, just to test his loyalty. And he's stuck with me for sooo long but everybody has a breaking point. And now he's mad as hell, and never in my LIFE have I seen this side of him or even thought he HAD a side like this to him. And now I'm scared of losing him. I done started tooo...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 654 Comments 2 chococat is offline Edit Tags

Posted 06-12-2016 at 04:09 PM by nixiefae (A Fae)

Something that I've been noticing a lot lately in my house, Is that people seem to be making plans about MY room!
Then talking about it all casually like it's the most normal thing, Yet I don't see anyone asking me if it would be ok or if I think it's a good idea

No, Instead apparently it's just gonna happen.
Talking about going into my room, moving furniture and sh*t to make room for twins bed instead or whatever.(So my Grandmother and I aren't sharing
Rising Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1044 Comments 0 nixiefae is offline Edit Tags

Weird thing I noticed

Posted 06-12-2016 at 07:00 AM by chococat (Rݡāltˇ)

So my notifications on here are legit STUCK saying I have one notification. It's been like that for years, it was like that back when DC when active as hell. Lol... kinda drives me nuts.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 594 Comments 2 chococat is offline Edit Tags