Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

The BirthdayParty Collection

Posted 07-27-2016 at 12:35 PM by hippie_chick (Sneaky Peaks at New Witchy Woman Releases)
Updated 07-27-2016 at 12:38 PM by hippie_chick

Haute Hippie wishes Diva Chix an official Happy Birthday today- now DC is 8!

In celebration the BirthdayParty Collection is a fun little number with a checkered bodice and ruffle detail! The birthday hat is a ribboned top hat! Leggings, heels, and necklace complete the festive look!

Don't forget to stop by the Haute Hippie Salon for purrfect curls everytime!

Senior Community Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1735 Comments 1 hippie_chick is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Diva SanDiego Collection

Posted 07-26-2016 at 02:09 PM by hippie_chick (Sneaky Peaks at New Witchy Woman Releases)

Where in the World is Diva Sandiego? Haute Hippie is not really sure, but she is pretty certain that Diva Sandiego bought her disguise at Witchy Woman Wardrobe!

Designed by ninah, the disguise includes a mock turtle neck body hugging shift, trench coat, gloves (can't leave fingerprints behind!), brimmed hat, over the knee heeled boots (super sexy!), and an attache case purrfect for hiding loot!

Senior Community Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1349 Comments 1 hippie_chick is offline Edit Tags
Old

I haven't seen my bf in 27 days and I'm sad

Posted 07-25-2016 at 02:19 AM by chococat (Rݡāltˇ)

I'm EXTREMELY determined to make some money somehow to go see him... I'm super sad and I miss him like hell...

I haven't seen Tee in 27 days WTH, it really breaks my damn heart </3
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 536 Comments 0 chococat is offline Edit Tags
Old

SO i guess I made up with Ken??

Posted 07-24-2016 at 04:21 PM by chococat (Rݡāltˇ)

So I texted him and was VERY BLUNT about what I want from him.. I said I want nothing more than a platonic friendship and he said he's cool with it...

So yeah, guess we'll see where this goes, I guess.

I said he better have some respect for me and Tee and he's being understanding about it.

Tee has a female bff too so
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 530 Comments 0 chococat is offline Edit Tags
Old

I've never felt more impatient with my life

Posted 07-22-2016 at 08:06 PM by chococat (Rݡāltˇ)

My dumb ass friend is screwing around, stalling to take me to the hospital.I took a store test that said I wasn't, but I'm convinced it's a false negative. I have to go to the hospital and get my blood drawn now, but I have no way of getting there. I don't want my family to know, so I can't tell them. I was going to fake an allergic reaction to my family so that I can go to the hospital but my I.D. is in Jenna's sister's car. I'm sooooo going crazy, I want my damn I.D. back, and I NEED to know if...
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 485 Comments 0 chococat is offline Edit Tags