Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Moving in

Posted 08-23-2012 at 07:31 PM by melly_boo (STARRY NIGHTS)

So i will be moving up tomorrow for college im anxious ...... and a little nervous at the same time. I spoke with my House Mother and she sounds like a really nice person i hope she is (***fingers crossed***). I also cant wait to meet my new roommate. Anyway wish me luck everyone
Silver User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1465 Comments 5 melly_boo is offline Edit Tags
Old

First Year Student

Posted 08-15-2012 at 03:26 PM by melly_boo (STARRY NIGHTS)

Ok so this will be the year i go off to college..... a little nervous cause i dont know what to expect praying and hoping that things will be ok.

My registration day will be next week Monday which is the 20th then my orientation begins on the 26 but i'll be moving up on the 25.
Going to miss my family so much.
Silver User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1793 Comments 5 melly_boo is offline Edit Tags
Old

MD5- Hollyood Education

Posted 11-15-2011 at 10:27 AM by melly_boo (STARRY NIGHTS)

Students who live in Hollywood are zoned to schools in the Los Angeles Unified School District. The area is within Board District 4. As of 2008 Marlene Canter represents the district. Canter announced that she will not seek re-election after her term expires in June 2009.

Elementary schools:
Cheremoya Elementary School
Vineyard Street Elementary School
Ramona Elementary School
Gardner Elementary School
Valley View Elementary School
Grant Elementary...
Silver User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1116 Comments 0 melly_boo is offline Edit Tags
Old

MD5-History of Hollywood

Posted 11-15-2011 at 10:20 AM by melly_boo (STARRY NIGHTS)

In 1853, one adobe hut stood in Nopalera, named for the Mexican nopal cactus indigenous to the area. By 1870, an agricultural community flourished in the area with thriving crops of many common and exotic varieties. The area was known to these residents as the Cahuenga Valley, after the pass in the Santa Monica Mountains immediately to the north. Soon thereafter, land speculation lead to subdivision of the large plots and an influx of homeowners.
In spite of the area's short history, it has...
Silver User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1149 Comments 0 melly_boo is offline Edit Tags
Old

MD5-Hollywood

Posted 11-10-2011 at 06:45 PM by melly_boo (STARRY NIGHTS)

Ok so my Mystery Dedication Week Theme is Hollywood...

So lets start off with a brief definition

Hollywood is a famous district in Los Angeles, California, United States situated west-northwest of downtown Los Angeles. Due to its fame and cultural identity as the historical center of movie studios and movie stars, the word Hollywood is often used as a metonym of American cinema. Today, much of the movie industry has dispersed into surrounding areas such as...
Silver User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1017 Comments 0 melly_boo is offline Edit Tags