Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Losing Weight!

Posted 06-10-2016 at 02:21 PM by firstlady113

Hey everyone I just thought that I would share with you the journey that I am going on... Part of the reason that I am getting my tubes tied other than not to have any more kids is to lose weight! See whenever I get my self back to the point of being able to start my weightloss journey I end up pregnant and then I have to wait again and that's not fun! So now I have such a long way to go... no numbers yet I am ready to start! I actually started like 5 or 6 days ago and I have already started...
Clothing & Design Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 850 Comments 2 firstlady113 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Bring Shows Back!!!

Posted 06-09-2016 at 07:28 PM by firstlady113

Full House and Family Matters! These 2 shows are my childhood! I remember when Friday ment T.G.I.F!!! Omg I am getting goosebumps just thinking about it! Sitting in front of the TV and watching the 2 hour block on tv while eating popcorn and other snacks and then Saturday I will talk about in my next blog!!!! So I was thinking that you know how NETFLIX did Fuller House... it was good at least I liked it Why not do Family Matters and call it something like Family Still Matters or Family Matters...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 961 Comments 8 firstlady113 is offline Edit Tags
Old

SUMMER!

Posted 06-07-2016 at 09:57 PM by firstlady113

Hello Everyone! So as most you know I am a mother of 6 kids and I am feeling like it is the mother of 50 Summer is creeping up on me and I was looking for some fun ideas to do with the kids. Here are somethings to keep in mind while pitching me some ideas... 1. We live in the city. 2. We are in the process of buying a new home 3. I don't drive and the hubby works 14 hour shifts at work. SOOOO throw some ideas at me people lol!

Oh and here are somethings that my kids love to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1355 Comments 11 firstlady113 is offline Edit Tags
Old

THE WALKING DEAD LINE

Posted 02-11-2016 at 06:06 PM by firstlady113

Hello There Everyone!!! Today I have a special release for you all!!! I am a huge fan of the walking dead and I have created 5 different outfits for each one of the women on the show.
Michoone, Maggie, Beth, Sasha, and Carol.
I will be having a contest where you will have to wear one of these outfits and create the The Walking Dead women and be as creative as you can! So please look out for the contest coming shortly as the show will continue season 6 On Valentines day!!! I can't...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1189 Comments 2 firstlady113 is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Walking Dead Line

Posted 02-03-2016 at 10:56 AM by firstlady113

Hello Everyone!!
If you are a Walking Dead Fan then you know that the day is coming where the show will resume Only 11 more days to go! So here is what I plan on making... Some of the outfits from the women on the show! I will be having contest and parties soon so stay tuned! Hope you all like it Please feel free to leave comments to let me know who your favorite girl is and why

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 918 Comments 3 firstlady113 is offline Edit Tags