Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > A
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Hi!
For most of you who dont know me,which is almost all of you.
Im 37 years old.
I have tons of hobbies/
I love to sing ,listen to music,decorate,clean house so its spotless,play karaoke,dance,swim,grill out.hang out with good friends,collect porcelain dolls,shop for new clothing,play computer games,take walks, go to the movies,eat out,take pictures,,etc, etc.
I'm a nice person,With a big heart.
I have a fury of a temper.
So if your rude to me,you can either expect two things.
Me to ignore you.
Or to be told off and put in your place.
I have a silly sense of humor.
With a vibrant personaity.
I have deep intuition.
I can figure people out with a snap of the fingers.
I'm a christian and believe there is a god and that he's coming back for his people soon.
I respect people,until they disrespect me,
I love to make people laugh and love to laugh,myself.
Lastly and most foremost,I love life!
If you cant handle me at my worst.
You dont deserve my best.

This is me.
I a happy to be who i am and where I'm at here today.
I have many goals,dreams and visions.
This is my Biography.

Have a Wonderful day DC.
Rate this Entry

My total overall Experience in DC:)

Submit "My total overall Experience in DC:)" to Digg Submit "My total overall Experience in DC:)" to del.icio.us Submit "My total overall Experience in DC:)" to StumbleUpon Submit "My total overall Experience in DC:)" to Google
Posted 06-06-2016 at 07:47 PM by beauty_chic

Hi!
I just want to right a blog about my overall DC Experience here on DC!
I came here a little over 3 years ago.
At first,I had a really tough time getting along well with members.
About the first week I was here,someone yelled at me on my DC profile page,for no reason.
I got mad and told them off.
Ever since that day,ive had alot of Drama here on DC.
For i was new here,and didnt know anyone.
I didnt know about the forums for at least 3 months.
I walked alone here getting to know DC,for a long while.
I was going through alot at home.
But,i fell in love with DC,at first sight!
After about a year of not knowing anyone and people constantly picking on me,i decided to put myself out there,and i started talking to many members.
Then I joined every contest and every activity,and had so much fun doing all this.
As it goes,ive been very leary of other members treating me badly.
So,i just decided to be nice to everyone and f they didnt like me,then they could shake it off,themselves.
About me,im kind,big hearted and give the shirt off my back for anyone.
So,On my journey i met and battled lots of very nice people,who some,very few are now my beautiful friends,and they all know who they are!
So,getting off on the wrong foot here on DC,caused me alot of grief,i dint need,for I also had to deal with many problems here at home.

But,in the end i noticed alot of people were starting to take to me and getting to know me,through nice commentsi wrote on peoples pages,through mail and through comments id make on the forums.
I've attented so many contests group activities and voted so much,i won,Alot,of nice trophies here,awarded to me by all the nice moderators here.

So,it turns out,i love DC,but now watch who i associate with here too,for i know a few people will try to hurt me with their ugliness and I stay away from people,i know dont like me. But, I know most people i can get along with!
It just depends on the person,

So,overall,ive learned here grew here,had fun here cried here and met some very beautiful hearted kindred souls here.

So,as it turns out,i love the game and good heart of DC,and love most everybody here!

So,this is my total experiences on DC,and i have to say,i wouldnt take it back,for the world!
I love all of you.
Love yourselves and each other,and take care,
Kara
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3146 Comments 8 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    sorry you had a bad experience. Atleast you did not let it stop you from enjoying the game.
  2. Old Comment
    Hey doll - so sorry to hear about the poor start on DC, I really hope things brighten up for you because it truly is an amazing community to be apart of! If you ever need help or a friend, message me Here's to good times!!!
  3. Old Comment
    Aww,your a sweet person!Glad to meet you!Thanks for reaching out to me,,Cheers to good times!
  4. Old Comment
    Things always get better. I'm happy to hear you love DC as we all do! =)
  5. Old Comment
    your a sweet person, but every place you go, you have that one hater, dont let them get to you, your better than they are, trust me...But im so glad things are looking up for you hunny
  6. Old Comment
    Thank you,you made me feel better,Tina,,your a wonderful person! Much love! Me
  7. Old Comment
    "Here's To Good Times" - I love what Special-Individual said and I have to copy that. Fortunately I haven't had many mean responses on DC and I try not to react and respond in a negative way. Sometimes the words just don't come out the way they are intended and people get their feelings hurt.

Give the benefit of the doubt. Most people don't want to be rude or negative but they sometimes allow their bad emotions to control.

Don't let the few mean comments over-shadow the many good, kind, polite, friendly, and fun comments.

"HERE'S TO GOOD TIMES!"
  8. Old Comment
    Thank you! Heres to Good times too,Cheers to you!
    Big hugs! Kara