Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Guess a number

Posted 07-19-2015 at 04:20 PM by smartinez79
Updated 07-19-2015 at 09:13 PM by smartinez79

I picked a number 1-100 each person can guess once wait for someone else to guess then guess again. The winner will receive 50 coins and 50,000 gift card to my shop.
start guessing.
Diva In Love
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 14739 Comments 67 smartinez79 is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Explosive 18 Collection

Posted 07-19-2015 at 02:08 PM by hippie_chick (Sneaky Peaks at New Witchy Woman Releases)

A collection for Tammy named for the Stephanie Plum Explosive 18 book- and celebrating the Rising Star Guild for rising to Rank 18!

The collection includes an elegant back-baring gown purrfect for a night out in Vegas! Delicate jewelry, a clutch and stole.

A fancy updo to allow the gown's back detail to be exposed is available at Haute Hippie Salon too!

The collection is being released for Rising Star Guild now, and will be available in 6 colors for...
Senior Community Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1400 Comments 1 hippie_chick is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Jackpot Collection

Posted 07-19-2015 at 12:28 PM by hippie_chick (Sneaky Peaks at New Witchy Woman Releases)
Updated 07-20-2015 at 06:08 AM by hippie_chick

Jackpot!

Haute Hippie scored a Jackpot with this collection- a cute casual, whimsically embellished dress that features tassels and a print based on the suits of cars, bag, heels, and jewelry.

Don't miss out being able to announce your jackpot win- I Won (prop), Jackpot kitty (pet), and falling money (accessories)- available now at Witchy Woman!

Finally- stop by the salon for a new face and hair (not pictured)- a bone straight banged style!

Senior Community Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 533 Comments 0 hippie_chick is offline Edit Tags
Old

➳ Say you'll remember me

Posted 07-19-2015 at 12:55 AM by nostalgic (Lost in wonderland)

PLL is probably getting boring now, and LONG. I think the last season i watched was probably season 3 but I kept up with the spoilers on tumblr and stuff. Every season finale, "A" is revealed but its not the "Big A". Honestly, I think its getting too out of control. wdy think?
Who do you think is ' Big A '
Sequin Star User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1075 Comments 4 nostalgic is offline Edit Tags
Old

LUX at [ADDICTION]

Posted 07-18-2015 at 11:01 AM by midnight_kiss (The stranger inside me)

New at my shop HERE!
In 11 different colours, and the belt is available in both white and black!

If you would like to see it in a different colour, feel free to message me and I'll do my best!

Pulse Editor
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1019 Comments 0 midnight_kiss is offline Edit Tags