Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > charmcm
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

My sad sad day~7/18

Submit "My sad sad day~7/18" to Digg Submit "My sad sad day~7/18" to del.icio.us Submit "My sad sad day~7/18" to StumbleUpon Submit "My sad sad day~7/18" to Google
Posted 07-18-2011 at 08:58 PM by charmcm
Updated 10-07-2012 at 12:34 PM by charmcm (not good enough)

My day was really really sad someone or something had died today it was really sad because it was a really painful but me and my friend were really sad about the death because we had known the....i guess...verdabret for a couple years and we always had loved her but come back later for my better moodcould any one friend request me plz and if any would teach me some things about this part of DC because i only know about the other part me and my friend who is also on here...kinda...sweetpea402 helped me figure this stuff out this weekend so could anyone help me with my profile and etc. that would be really helpful and i just wanted to say ty to ANYONE tht helps me
Posted in Sad Stories :(
Views 970 Comments 3 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yeah, I hate when my dad loses a friend, its really sad! I hope you have a better day tomorrow!
    Posted 07-19-2011 at 06:10 PM by hidingbutterflies hidingbutterflies is offline
  2. Old Comment
    thnx but my dad didn't loose a friend MY friend lost a pet and she didnt know till her mom told her cuzz she died in an igloo
  3. Old Comment
    well.. a guinie pig igloo