Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > carollynn
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

loss

Submit "loss" to Digg Submit "loss" to del.icio.us Submit "loss" to StumbleUpon Submit "loss" to Google
Posted 01-08-2015 at 05:52 PM by carollynn

loss comes in many forms and I have a question dose one loss over ride another? dose a divorce over ride a death? the reason I am asking is because I have split with a man that I have been with 16 yrs. he was abusive and he was a cheater and I was miserable. I want out. he want's me back. he brags about his women and makes sure I hear. he has been arrested for pushing a women out of a moving car. and I am determined to do better for myself.it is hard. my grandmother passed away not long before my split. in fact 1 month. how do you deal. sometimes I feel alone. I wish there were people who knew. but my guild leader pampam has been wonderful and I really am lucky to be on such a good team. but I am sad I hope it get's better.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 678 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you for the kind words! And it will get better and you deserve better. I was also in your position and after praying for Godly people to be put in my life and a Godly man, when I least expected it The most wonderful man was put in my life. I thought I would only find the same kinds of men for I was such a sinner. The man that walked in my life was a pastor that was with out judgment. When I told my family they were shocked! I needed to see the bad so I could recognize the good. So sometimes there is a reason why we go through what we do. So I do believe in time our most gracious Heavenly father will show you the way and put people in your life that deserve to be there.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you pampam sometimes we need to vent in a good way and I believe that we need that. people have a lot to say and they deserve to have a safe place to do that. I extend that to you. if you or anyone else need an ear I am here.